Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Carly's Beautiful Feet! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Carly's Beautiful Feet!
Mark34
Elite Trooper
Member # 8361

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mark34   Author's Homepage   Email Mark34   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Here are some pics of one of my newest foot models Carly. Just look at those toes!!!!!

Mark
www.geocities.com/thehappyabbotts/home.html

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Posts: 318 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
yes they are....

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

For more pics and adventures follow me on Twitter @luvp3rf3ct_to3s

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alanski
Major Player
Member # 11004

Icon 1 posted      Profile for alanski   Email alanski   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
wow they are perfect

perfect toes

perfect soles

perfect shape

perfect size

thanks for sharing

Posts: 143 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Mark34:

-

I LOVE these heels!! [Smile]
Great photo!!

--------------------
~Resistance drains energy~
~Acceptance saves it~
~Cheerfulness sustains it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.youtube.com/twistedtoes82
www.twitter.com/twistedtoes
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Posts: 1953 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Second Timer
BANNED
Member # 21660

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Second Timer   Author's Homepage   Email Second Timer       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow Mark, what a great website! I had no clue it even existed. These three models are awesome!

Jessy
Serena
Kiwi

Posts: 238 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mark34
Elite Trooper
Member # 8361

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mark34   Author's Homepage   Email Mark34   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks alot Second Timer. My website is very simple and amatuerish so I guess it flies under most people's radar although I've had it up probably 5 years now. It gets updated pretty regularly and all the girls are just everyday girls who I've convinced to model their feet.
Posts: 318 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mark34
Elite Trooper
Member # 8361

Oh yeah and for those of you familiar with the Asian foot sensation Kandytoes....I was the one who got her to start modelling her feet :-) Probably my most successful find.
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

-

One heck of a debut and I love those toes peeping through! I can't wait to see the encore! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
for-whatever-the-reason.. i can't see squat! and i'm a heel fan too. (if TT says it's a great heel.. it must be)

so.. until I see it again, i'll be on your site to check it out.

you've taken credit for Kandytoes.. thank you for that find!!! seriously!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mark34
Elite Trooper
Member # 8361

It's funny I was in contact with Kandytoes for probably almost a year asking her to model her feet for my site until she finally gave in and the rest is history....so you can see the first foot photos she ever did on my site.
But as you can see I am very proud of this new girl Carly...she has amazing toes. I am a sucker for long slender toes.

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i have gone to your site.. love what i'm seeing. i've always wanted to do something that nice... tried... it's work! congrats to you.. i'll be coming back to your site to check out the views of what i'm missing... since today, halfway through browsing.. i can't see any pix!

RPM

--------------------

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr.Bunnyxxx
All Pro Poster
Member # 32688

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Bunnyxxx   Author's Homepage   Email Mr.Bunnyxxx   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
YEAAAA

--------------------
http://www.clips4sale.com/40538

Posts: 525 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

i can now see!! oh yeah. TT was right, those heels are super hot!!!

RPM

--------------------

SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
nice soles

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spotlight
The Legend
Member # 25079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spotlight   Email Spotlight   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Absolutely amazingly sensationally wonderful!
Posts: 3740 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links