Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Bootman

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Bootman
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 2 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Per your request!! [Big Grin]
I hope you like these!!

-

-

-

I was being playful in this pic!! [Big Grin]

-

--------------------
~Resistance drains energy~
~Acceptance saves it~
~Cheerfulness sustains it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.youtube.com/twistedtoes82
www.twitter.com/twistedtoes
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Posts: 1953 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zaza_020410
Board Regular
Member # 12501

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zaza_020410   Email zaza_020410   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice pics

How you wrote his name?

Posts: 12 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great looking soles Twisted and you have a lovely smile as evident in the Blacn and White pic...

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LickHerSoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5302

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LickHerSoles   Email LickHerSoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That is so hot i would love to have my names on her sexy beautiful soles [Smile]

--------------------
LickHerSoles aka llcoolj58

Posts: 1016 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
lovely set.. love the black and white shot!! (esp how it shows off your glasses... hum.. ideas)

such a smooth sole too! richly lovely!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lynard
All Pro Poster
Member # 20188

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lynard   Email lynard   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
you are so tasty
Posts: 532 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks guys!! [Blush] [Blush]
Who knows maybe one day I'll do your name!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
~Resistance drains energy~
~Acceptance saves it~
~Cheerfulness sustains it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.youtube.com/twistedtoes82
www.twitter.com/twistedtoes
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Posts: 1953 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hall Of Famer
Member # 28232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 112001         Edit/Delete Post 
well iam the beginner with that hehehe your soles looks softer
Posts: 1297 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
TWISTED!!! You effin rule baby!!! That's AMAZING! Goodness that's great! Thanks soooo much! That makes me so excited! Wooohooo!!!

Still the greatest! Now if that was some kind of cake icing i'd love to lick that right off those sexy lil soft soles of yours! And then keep lickin n kissin!

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Bootman:
Now if that was some kind of cake icing i'd love to lick that right off those sexy lil soft soles of yours!

It is.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links