Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Happy New Years Kay, I mean, Day! Part I (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Happy New Years Kay, I mean, Day! Part I
ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Here's the latest pics with a little pedicure I made up and call, Midnight Blue. It's for that New Years Eve when you stayed up so late you saw the blue of the next morning. It's a French-style with black polish and a thin line of blue. Cheers, ned
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
"Remember, the most important sex organ is between the ears, not the legs"

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mark Sanders
Major Player
Member # 2178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mark Sanders   Email Mark Sanders   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
very nice thank you!

--------------------
Check Out My New Website!
 -

Posts: 173 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Thumbs Up] ned, I'm going to need you to explain to my pedicurist that a french can be done nicely and with straight lines using two dark colors! LOL I wanted something different for Christmas but they said it would be too hard to do.

Your fantastic paint job on Kay's lovely toes sure makes him look bad! LOL

Best wishes for a very Happy New Year!

Oh...and Kay?... glad you decided to start letting ned post your peds! It is refreshing and fun! You are so lucky to have a personal painter at your finger (I mean...toe)tips!

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyAndre
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyAndre   Email LuckyAndre   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -

--------------------
"Brother Andre.. The undisputed king of Latina Toes!"
Come Lose Your Mind In Feet:
 -

Posts: 1099 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ct_feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 6757

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ct_feet   Email ct_feet       Edit/Delete Post 
Beautiful toes and spectacular polish job!
Posts: 336 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
that is spectacular!! I like alot!!! best wishes to you all in the new year!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great polish on some sexy feet!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LordLucan
The King Of Feet
Member # 2130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LordLucan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Superb!

--------------------
International Celebrity Feet

Posts: 11886 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks for the kind words so far.

You ain't seen nothin' yet boys and girls. I've learned a little trick from some of the other posters like Perfectpeds and TwistedToes, always leave 'em wanting more.

There are about a dozen or so shots in this series including some clear heels, so stay tuned.... ned

--------------------

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cpf11112
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
Beautiful toes love to see her wrinkled soles
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Got ya' covered cpf, maybe the next installment. ned

--------------------

cpf11112
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
Can't wait she has sexy feet
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
you're working up to being legendary here!! just don't make some of us wait too long.. i'm rather patient..but so happy you both are enjoying yourselves..we're fortunate to see the results!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

If I do soles next that means I've got to hold the heels/shoes guys out a little longer.... LOL ned

Maybe I can post both....

[ December 31, 2008, 12:58 PM: Message edited by: ned land ]

--------------------

TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
WOW!! [Eek!]
AWESOME PICTURES!! [Smile]
Her polish job is fantastic!! [Thumbs Up]
Again, please thank her from me for letting you continue to post here!!

[Wu]

--------------------
~Resistance drains energy~
~Acceptance saves it~
~Cheerfulness sustains it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.youtube.com/twistedtoes82
www.twitter.com/twistedtoes
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Posts: 1953 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links