Executive Feet

| Home | | Login | | Join | | Bio | | Pictures | | VidClips | | Shopping | | Stories | | Links |

Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Defunct Sites » Executive Feet » Park Play (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Park Play
Danielle Moore
Member # 34633

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Danielle Moore   Author's Homepage   Email Danielle Moore   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love warm weather, there is nothing like wearing flip flops to the park and feeling sand beneath your feet. Here are a few more photos for you. Let me know what you think.

-  -  -  -

ENJOY!
MWAH
D
XOXO

--------------------
Danielle Moore
 -
http://clips4sale.com/store/27677
http://images4sale.com/store/27677
http://executivefeet.c4slive.com/index.php

Posts: 835 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vanderfeeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vanderfeeet   Email vanderfeeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great photos...you have very lovely nail beds! [Smile]

--------------------
vf

Posts: 1188 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's an amazing sole shot! [Blush]

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
slavetofeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 3072

Icon 1 posted      Profile for slavetofeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SO HOT!!!

--------------------
Always hypnotized by the power of sexy female feet.

Posts: 313 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
diamond johny
All Pro Poster
Member # 27586

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diamond johny   Email diamond johny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great set

--------------------
=MORE VOLUME PLEASE=

Posts: 759 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dont know y but I always thought u had blonde hair ..... [Tongue]
Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
IWANT SNIFF YOUR SWEATY FLOPS DANIELLE....
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Danielle Moore
Member # 34633

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Danielle Moore   Author's Homepage   Email Danielle Moore   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I do sell my flip flops...lol
Thanks for the compliments.

Dani
xoxo

--------------------
Danielle Moore
 -
http://clips4sale.com/store/27677
http://images4sale.com/store/27677
http://executivefeet.c4slive.com/index.php

Posts: 835 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLover36
Elite Trooper
Member # 22908

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLover36   Email FootLover36   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OOOOOH WEEEEE!!! I am LOVIN these pictures Danielle, they are MAGNIFICENT!!! I really like how the pictures are sunny, along with a lovely blue sky. That definitely adds a great cheery vibe to these pics.

I LOVE the pose in the first pic! That is such a hot yet playful pose. Your leg has a great shape to it. Your sandy sole looks cute here [Smile] It looks rather soft and the wrinkles on your arch area look very fine [Wink]

I like the pose in the 2nd pic, with the left leg crossed over the right. Once again this treats us to a nice view of your immaculate legs. The tops of your feet look very attractive here and I'm lovin the black polish. It really does go very well with your toes.

The close up in the 2nd pic is WOW! The top of your left foot looks very soft here, and softness is something I love soooooo much about feet! It's just so sexy to see feet that are very well taken care of. The veins here add a nice touch. Your toes and toenails have a nice shape to them which I like a lot. They definitely have a huge appeal to them.

The last pic is very cool! I like the way that they're held up, as well as being side to side. You have exceptional toes Danielle, they are absolutely IMPECCABLE. From the toenails to the shape of your toes...it is all brilliant! Your big toes are insanely mouthwatering! I love it!

These pics are soooo impressive Danielle, great job!

--------------------
Smelly, sweaty feet RULE!!!

Posts: 277 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you have sexy feet danielle
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jax
Loyal Member
Member # 24963

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jax   Email Jax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Miss Moore, is it possible for your feet to be anything short of inspirational? The shapes of your toes are delectable and your toe nail are perfectly groomed and painted. Nice heel shot as well. Also, I thought the tag on the flip flops said "feet" at first. Very cut and they show off the curves of your feet wonderfully. I have just one thing left to say. "Hubba hubba!"

--------------------
Later Days and Happy Nights

Posts: 79 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Russell_FL
Major Player
Member # 27905

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Russell_FL   Author's Homepage   Email Russell_FL   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hummm what do I think....I think I love you....LOL great photos [Thumbs Up] [Kiss]
Posts: 202 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These are some great pics, especially the first one...and the second one...and the third, and that fourth one's pretty damn hot as well!

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Five For Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Five For Feet   Email Five For Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love the first pic! Great shot of your sole and nicely toned leg.

--------------------
FFF

Posts: 885 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice set up shot in the first pic! cool!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links