Footsie Tootsies

| Home | | Login | | Join | | Pictures | | VidClips | | Clips4Sale | | Links |

Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Footsie Tootsies » New Model- Bad Kitty (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: New Model- Bad Kitty
Footsie Tootsies
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Meet Bad Kitty. She's my buddies girlfriend and I got her to pose her toes. She thought it was strange at first but I told her that I'm not asking her to shit on me. She said "that's true" and proceeded to take these awazing pics. She's 25, Cuban, and hot. Amazing size 8 feet.

-
 -
 -
 -

[ May 14, 2009, 09:12 AM: Message edited by: Those Toes ]

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maverick Matrix
All Pro Poster
Member # 2989

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maverick Matrix   Email Maverick Matrix   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latina toes. Always hot. Nice and long too. Even better.
Posts: 649 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ladiesfootslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 26591

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ladiesfootslut   Email ladiesfootslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
damn I love spanish feet. pass the word that she's got hot soles.

--------------------
"There's guys like us with certain feets to accomplish."

Posts: 608 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lfl2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lfl2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
let her know she has some defenate money makers!
Posts: 1176 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"not asking you to shit on me" GOLD!

Great pics of a hottie! [Smile]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lynard
All Pro Poster
Member # 20188

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lynard   Email lynard   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ONE OF THE HOTTEST PAIR OF FEET ON HERE!!!!
Posts: 532 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyAndre
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyAndre   Email LuckyAndre   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got nervous for a moment when you said Cuban and 25 and named Kitty. I thought it was another girl with the same stats that gave me the longest excuses of why she wont show her feet and I thought THIS was her. I was about to flip on her, lol. But now I see who you shot and its not the same. But this girl's toes is right up my alley. See if she will shoot with dark color on her toes. She has the right nail beds to pull this off for sure.

--------------------
"Brother Andre.. The undisputed king of Latina Toes!"
Come Lose Your Mind In Feet:
 -

Posts: 1099 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that's the smooth approach.. and got you smooth results!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LuckyAndre:
I got nervous for a moment when you said Cuban and 25 and named Kitty. I thought it was another girl with the same stats that gave me the longest excuses of why she wont show her feet and I thought THIS was her. I was about to flip on her, lol. But now I see who you shot and its not the same. But this girl's toes is right up my alley. See if she will shoot with dark color on her toes. She has the right nail beds to pull this off for sure.

We're actually going to shoot again really soon, so I'll keep that in mind.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's a keeper. And be sure to tell her next time it's just her sweaty, damp feet that interest you. lol

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is very pretty. Love the feet. Great attire, she looks very cute in the sunglasses and love the barefeet and jeans.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
1heartbreakkid
All Pro Poster
Member # 28712

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1heartbreakkid   Author's Homepage   Email 1heartbreakkid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is very hot!!! Love to see more of her.
Posts: 715 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW! Nice.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
Member # 2489

quote:
Originally posted by 1heartbreakkid:
She is very hot!!! Love to see more of her.

There will be more coming soon. The update of these pics will be up very soon. Also her and I will be shooting again in the near future. Stay tuned, FootsieTootsies has some hot new material coming up!!! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

-

Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great looking toes and amazing soles. Her feet are incredible!

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links