Footsie Tootsies

| Home | | Login | | Join | | Pictures | | VidClips | | Clips4Sale | | Links |

Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Footsie Tootsies » how much I love this site

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: how much I love this site
Alcarde
Major Player
Member # 44028

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alcarde   Author's Homepage   Email Alcarde   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just a few hours ago I got a subscription and I love this site. There are a few things that I like so much: First of all, all of the feet are sexy. Its not like other sites which show feet that are cracked, dried out and bad pedicures. All the feet look smooth and soft. Secondly, there are a few models that don't show their face, and from me running a foot site for a few years, I was getting so many models whom didn't want to show their face, but didn't want to show their bodies as well. The photographers at footsietootsies do such a good job posing the girls, having their hair in their face, their heads turned, etc., so you see that they are women and have pretty feet. I think I may steal those pose ideas for when I take pictures and post them of my wife for fun on wu's forum. Lastly, it looks like unlike other sites, the models at footsietootsies actually are aware of what their feet can do to people. Models like Izzy are my favorite as she basically has these facial expressions that compliment the pose her feet are in. Its as if a girl gave you the most seduction-induced look and then offered her feet to you at the same time. That is Izzy, and some of the other models.

I also like how there are some Twisted Toes and Mommie Dearest, back when they were first starting. I love the way TT's toes look. As for MD, I think the reason why I love her feet so much is that they remind me of my mother-in-law's feet. My mother-in-law walks around my work, all day, bare foot and at home. She knows I have a foot fetish but has eluded every attempt in me to candidly film or take pictures of her feet. She was a dancer as well so she has a very high arch and the thought of worshiping my wife's mom's feet and she is almost 50 years old.....is very hot. Anyways, MD's feet look a lot like my mother-in-law and therefore, just a single image of MD makes me feel really, really, squishy inside.

Anyways, I made a post on wu's forum about the best site and so far, Footsietootsies.com looks to be it.

--------------------
http://www.youtube.com/user/alcarde

98% of people think its cool to put a statistic in their sig. If you're one of the 2% that.. Wait, shit.

Posts: 239 | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
papo55
Board Regular
Member # 24638

Icon 1 posted      Profile for papo55     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have subscribed to this site before and i have enjoyed it. FootsieTootsie to ya, Alcarde!
Posts: 31 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you for joining!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links