Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Comics/Animation » One of the weirdest questions you'll probably be asked about comics...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: One of the weirdest questions you'll probably be asked about comics...
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Basically should I do my own "mock" comic. on a blog or something?

I could fully explain the intricacies of it, or I could simply show you an example of it:
 -

Am I aiming too high here, or do you reckon it would be funny? - obviously it would need captions and such, but this is just it in its rawest form.

It's a magnetic Spiderman and the intent at the moment is to have him get into calamitous situations. Maybe take him travelling to famous monuments or something - I don't know. It will NOT be a comic in the classic sense in that he'll save damsels and such.

Would it get old?
Would you take a look at it if I updated it every week?
What sort of length should it be? - I mean I don't know whether to do a "page" of a comic book at a time or simply, in the essence of lolcats, just one picture a week or something.
Am I being a huge retard for even considering spending my time taking a picture of a toy in various poses?

A-thank you for your time.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
archadmirer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for archadmirer   Email archadmirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Am I being a huge retard for even considering spending my time taking a picture of a toy in various poses?"
That made me laugh so hard... I personally don't think I would get much out of it, but I would've said that about Justin Bieber too. If you are passionate about this, you may enjoy it whether you develop an audience or not. Good luck either way

Posts: 484 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's hard to say if/how you could take off with something like this. There are so many odd things on the internet that have people saying WTF, but watching it on a regular basis. If done with some kind of interesting means, I am sure it could work. It's just like everything else in the world. Trial and error and a lot of brainstorming.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lol I'm really not passionate tbh, but thanks for humouring me guys. I have definitely abandoned the blog idea...I introduced one pic of it to 4chan in which I invited them to make their own caption for it...I got one reply:

"Faggot."

Hahahaha. I'm just gonna flood 4chan with it and see if it takes off...we shall see. Problem is (which I didn't realise) they already use the original Spiderman TV series screenshots for various things:

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

This meme may already be saturated *le sigh*.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links