Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Gaming Zone » Dungeons & Dragons Online

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Dungeons & Dragons Online
LikesHippieGirls1971
Major Player
Member # 504

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LikesHippieGirls1971   Author's Homepage   Email LikesHippieGirls1971   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone like sci-fi adventure stuff? I play this FREE online game. Has an awesome chat function to chat with people from all over the world. Form adventuring parties. I'm also a Final Fantasy fan. I've already made quite a few friends on this game. I have a character. Currently a 5th level monk. His name is Gogeetah Spiritbomb. I am on the Argonnessen server ( world ). They are all the same. Hope to see you all there! [Thumbs Up]

Dungeons & Dragons Online
Go here: www.ddo.com

--------------------
Huge anime' fan! PS2 games. Outdoors. Artsy-Fartsy stuff!

Posts: 160 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LikesHippieGirls1971
Major Player
Member # 504

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LikesHippieGirls1971   Author's Homepage   Email LikesHippieGirls1971   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not open about the foot fetish thing in public and especially online.

--------------------

Posts: 160 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't play online D&D, but actually do it at the kitchen table using paper, dice, and books with a group of friends once a week.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LikesHippieGirls1971
Major Player
Member # 504

Oh yeah! I play the old fashioned way too. With that I usually play as a cleric. I love pounding the crap out of the undead.

--------------------

LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I play pretty much a different type of character each time. One of my favorites was Kromdebooga Kong my barbarian jungle gnome. He used stone axes, poison darts, wore hide armor along with a bone in his nose. I kind of based him on pygmies and New Guinea aboriginals. He started out as a side show oddity at a traveling carnival until he made his escape (killing his keeper) and joined with the rest of the party that was passing through the city.

Another good one was my dandy cleric/mage Doogan McRoogan that had flame red hair, talked with a lisp, and wore fancy silk clothes. The other players hated him and I played it for what it was worth!

Another was a female half orc rogue that I made to purposely annoy another player by having her fall madly in love with him and going as far as slipping a philter of love to him and tricking him into marriage.

--------------------

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LikesHippieGirls1971
Major Player
Member # 504

lmao!! [Laugh] Sounds like fun! Too bad I don't live in your area. We could have a blast playing! Whenever I played the paper, pencil, dice way, we'd all pitch in for pizza and several huge bottles of soda and play an all nighter on my days off. Lots of laughs and good memories. My old DM had a hillbilly valley girl elf as an NPC which added lots of laughs and giggles. And of course in his campaigns he would add 'easter eggs' from sci-fi films and anime' series for extra laughs. Star Wars, Indiana Jones, and other genres of films and anime'. What all worlds do you play? Campaigns like Dark Sun, Greyhawk, etc.

--------------------

LikesHippieGirls1971
Major Player
Member # 504

I so wish there was a Star Wars online like DDO and also Final Fantasy and Resident Evil. That would be super awesome!

--------------------

LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

quote:
Originally posted by LikesHippieGirls1971:
What all worlds do you play? Campaigns like Dark Sun, Greyhawk, etc.

Currently I'm running Greyhawk but my group hasn't met for almost a month but we'll be starting back up our weekly this weekend. Played Forgotten Realms and everyone else has done a home brew world.

--------------------

nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i was a DD fan years ago but never found enough people to play it together. i've looked at DDO a few times but figured it was one of those sites were its free to play unless you want some good loot or whatever. hows it work?

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LikesHippieGirls1971
Major Player
Member # 504

The only thing I've payed for so far are a virtual bank to store your stuff. You're gonna need it. Don't cost that much. 1 time pay. Yours to keep.
Thanks for replying you guys!

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links