Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Gaming Zone » Minecraft?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Minecraft?
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.minecraft.net/

this came up on my radar a couple of months ago and i played with the free version for a bit but the lack of documentation made it kind of difficult to play with. it does look pretty damn fun! any one else play it or have tried it?

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Girlgotsole
Major Player
Member # 14405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Girlgotsole   Email Girlgotsole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I play this. It's amazing. Whether you're playing classic mode, or the (now) beta, I think you'll find a lot to do in the game. Just don't pick it up if you want constant action. It's a creation game. I really enjoy it.
Posts: 201 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KaunNarazu
Board Regular
Member # 38786

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KaunNarazu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Full version is out this November (same day as Skyrm)

Aside from the SMP and classic, they are adding an actual "questing" type of mode that actually has goals and a Zombie siege mode; where A) there are a shit ton more zombies and B) they can tear down your structures to get to you. So it's advised to build out of durable materials.

Posts: 30 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links