Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Gaming Zone » No World of Warcraft Addicts?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: No World of Warcraft Addicts?
Mythicah
Board Regular
Member # 42309

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mythicah   Email Mythicah   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I cannot be the only one... Please, do not let me be the only one...
Posts: 6 | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvntoes
Major Player
Member # 10587

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvntoes   Email luvntoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you are not, three lvl 85's one combat rogue main, one hunter and one warlock. not to mention a lvl 55 wargen warrior.
Posts: 213 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mythicah
Board Regular
Member # 42309

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mythicah   Email Mythicah   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good, I feel better. [Smile]

Main is a holy/disc priest, then a paladin and finally a druid.

Posts: 6 | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dani Moore (foot model from xecutive feet) is a WoW player.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had a 70 Warrior (fury), 70 rogue (assassination/combat), 70 mage (fire), 70 priest (holy) and a second 70 priest (shadow) during The Burning Crusade. When Wrath of the Lich King came out, I leveled my Death Knight instead, but stopped playing about a year ago. I do miss it, but I don't miss the stupid drama. I liked it back in the day of 40 man raids into Molten Core and Black Wing Lair. Now it is, "Let's throw a Pally tank out there and AOE the entire room so we can get this raid done in an hour. And oh yeah, only people who outgear this raid can come." That's what I don't miss.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not a WOW player but I have seen the game and it looks enthralling. A little too much so - I have enough vices.

My (ex)girlfriend's youngest son was a player - for Christmas '09 I pitched in more than half on a top-of-the-line computor for him simply to play the game. One of his friends had logged enough time on the game to have played a full EIGHT MONTHS(!!!!) out of the previous 2 years. That's 33% of a life sitting in front of a screen.

That was enough of a warning for me.

Another reason I'm not on MySpace or Facebook...I'd spend more time posting about my life than actually living it.

But I digressed.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bonkyeknod1
Loyal Member
Member # 25271

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bonkyeknod1   Email bonkyeknod1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i got a 85 tauren dk and a 85 worgen druid ive found i have to get the right class/combination to really enjoy it otherwise i get bored bout level 20 lol
Posts: 90 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
exodus
Elite Trooper
Member # 7233

Icon 1 posted      Profile for exodus   Email exodus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I did have a few 85's, mains a pally tank/dps but quit back in Dec, will return after this 4.1 patch, Eonar EU here
Posts: 466 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links