Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Gaming Zone » Oblivion: Elder Scrolls

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Oblivion: Elder Scrolls
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
anyone play oblivion? i just got an email that re-ignited my interest in the game after not playing for a looong time.. and suddenly i cant find it!! after searching for it everywhere in my house and even looking at the local stores, i had to spring to buy a copy online. i didnt get far the first time i played it but hoping that i can put some serious time into it this time around.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calum1577
Major Player
Member # 3038

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calum1577     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I played it for a bit but struggled to get very far into the main story due to lack of time. I did really like it though.
Posts: 142 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i've loaded this game back up again after getting all excited about seeing Skyrim and added a shitload of mods.. and am loving it. not sure why i had such a hard time with it before, but it seems alot easier to understand how to do things now than the 1st time i played it. its amazing some of the mods the fans have made... and it doesnt hurt that computers have gotten much quicker and can handle even better graphics.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links