Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Gaming Zone » MW3

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: MW3
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone else here anticipating the release of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 tomorrow? Has anyone signed up for the Elite subscriptions status?

I am really looking forward to this game regardless of all the hype behind it. I am a fan of the series, and while Black Ops was not the best out of the series, it was not so bad that it turned me off to the series.

And yes, I did sign up for the Elite subscription service and Founder status, too.

I just with I had the day off on Tuesday so I could just immerse myself in the game on day one, but that will have to wait until next week.

Anyone other gamers care to comment?

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can't.Friggin'.Wait. [Big Grin]
I preordered it(xbox version) about 3 or 4 months ago now and then about 3 weeks ago or so I get a call from the Gamestop asking me if I would like to upgrade to the Premium edition of it. HELLS YES! Only 60 editions were made available to that Gamestop location and the guy that ordered before me backed out of his so I took his spot.

I am going to the midnight launch tonight and although I work at 6am tomorrow I'll play for an hour or so tonight. I have a day off Thursday that I'll be using to rank up [Big Grin]

You have 360??

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Right on! I am on PS3, but going out tomorrow at lunch to get my copy. Did not pre-order, but I hope to not have any issues. So wish I had Tuesday off, but have to work the rest of the week. Will have Monday off to rank up, and really dig in. Will also be playing in the evening after the house is sound asleep.

And really like the Noob v. Vet promo vid with Johah Hill and Sam Worthington. Makes me laugh!

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

That vid was hilarious! Its so true..the actions Jonah was doing at first is totally what you see in the game lol
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
6,000 copies of this game stolen in an armed robbery of a truck

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/121/1211793p1.html

Early copy bought for $1,725 on eBay

http://www.ign.com/videos/2011/11/04/someone-paid-1725-for-early-mw3-copy

These people are fucking nuts. I love video games, but c'mon!

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Wow, that's crazy!

I bought my copy at a 24 hour Walmart this morning on my way into work at 5am...>LOL! I was talking to the cashier and she said they were flooded at midnight. She said her register alone she did close to 6 grand in sales of MW3.

My copy is sitting next to me on my desk tempting me to feign illness and go home. Kidding...but so cannot wait to get home tonight!!

Regards,
2swift

bluetoelover
unregistered

Wow! I heard about the 6000 copies being stolen but paying over $1700 for a copy? Must be nice to have that kind of money just sitting around waiting to get pissed away lol
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Okay, so I have had my copy of MW3 for 48 hours, and while I have not played it as much as I wish too...I have played enough to say I really, really like it. The game is amazing! I have not played the campaign mode yet as I am waiting until my next day off to really embed myself in the game and enjoy it. I have been playing online mode at night, and it is phenominal. I really like the new details they added to the killstreak reward program, and the weapons experience points too. For me, it allows for faster weapons upgrades which I like.

I think my only complaint now is not being able to log into the Elite subscription service due to high demand and traffic. I was expecting this, so I am hopeful it will abate soon. I was actually able to log in last night fully through my console, and what I saw it is pretty cool. I am really looking forward to taking full advantage of this service.

If anyone else here has the game, let me know your thoughts on it.

Regards,
2swift

bluetoelover
unregistered

Yeah the past two days I haven't been able to put my Founder code in online...due to high demand I guess?
I now am primarily just playing Multiplayer but would like to finish the campaign...plus try Spec Ops. Damn! So much to do! lol

Panic
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Panic   Email Panic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have enjoyed it. I completed the campaign and have been playing spec ops. Good stuff
Posts: 1555 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've borrowed it (haven't ever bought a COD game as they're too fucking expensive).

About 3/4 through the campaign...I'm finding it kind of easy and short and there isn't *much* of a storyline to it...:/

My favourite COD remains to be MW2.

But, we'll see if I change my tune after I've completed it.

**Edit: having said all of the above, though, I did enjoy the mission in the Tube in London because it was familiar to me and that was just kind of cool.

[ November 17, 2011, 07:18 PM: Message edited by: Andy-Laa ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

I did finish the campaign/story mode, and I did enjoy it. I was able to complete it under 12 hours....I think it was closer to 10 hours. I was very happy when I completed it, but upon seeing the main menu showing percent completion, I was disheartened to see it only at 50%, and then I remembered the "intel". I forgot to collect any of it. So I will be going back through it all to collect each one.

I am going back and fourth between online play, and Spec. Ops...which is bad ass. I really like the onlslaught mode with wave after wave of baddies coming after you.

I found the easiest way to level up online is to play HQ. Played it last night, and in two games, I went up almost three levels...and it's a fun mode to play.

Also since they have the Elite subscription up and fully running, it adds to my time playing MW3.

So far...really liking and enjoying the game.

Regards,
2swift

bluetoelover
unregistered

FINALLY have the elite on the go! Took awhile lol
I completed the campaign and found it to be way better then BF3 and also took longer too. I had about 58% complete I think, had 2 pieces of intel. I try not to use IGN's walkthru of how to find all the intel, funner that way [Smile]

Multiplayer is now my vice...just been so crazy busy with work that I'm only level 65 [Cry] I have played against guys who are 3rd prestige?!? How they possibly have that much time I will never know...

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links