Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Gaming Zone » Red Dead Redemption

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Red Dead Redemption
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Picked this up yesterday for $19 (PS3). Day off today so played it for most part of the day. I really like it. Reminds me of one of my favorite PS2 Games 'GUN'. I'd say my initial thoughts of this game is 'GUN' meets 'SCARFACE'. I'll let you know further down the line on my thoughts through progress. Anyone else play this?

-

Gun meets Scarface
 -  -
 -

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have it for the 360...fuckin loved it! Hope they make another one [Smile]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvntoes
Major Player
Member # 10587

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvntoes   Email luvntoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes and download the zombie chapter. red dead nightmare its awesome.
Posts: 213 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

I never got into the whole zombie thing/craze...even with Call of Duty doing it. Just shooting the shit out of zombies gets old after like 20 mins I find. But I have a couple friends that played the Red Dead Nightmare DLC and loved it and highly recommend it.
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just reached Mexico and It was a lil' tough gettin' in via the river-raft. Mr Marsden has some shifty friends but guess it's just all part of the game. In todays times borders would be just as tough gettin back [Wink] .... Love huntin', roping taming horses and roping bounty crims brining em' in alive. Hate it when they get away.

Can't wait to see what surprises await me in Mexico [Eek!] .... or should I say "Meh-hee-ko" [Big Grin]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Mexico is friggin' huge! lol Good luck! Gad damn its such an awesome game!
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Dang! Mexico was a trip. The entire game starts simple, next thing you know it becomes insanely political fighting on both sides whilst trying to keep your main goals in mind. Mr Marsden is torn and with alot of double crossing, you're not sure who to trust.

Just got back from Mexico where I've made alot of strange friends and broke in Awesomely strong stallion. 60% in, so I've still got a long way to go. Good to be back on this side of the river and wouldn't mind visiting ol' Bonnie.

The government agents I meet up with (I'm supposedly working for) seem pretty dirty themselves and the overall story of Mr Marsdens core intensions become clearer. Sorta gone off the hunting thing but there seems to be buffalo in the region which I've never hunted but will check it out.

Seems I've grown alot being back as enemies are easier to kill guess through experience. Really fallin' in luv with the semi auto pistol.
 -

--------------------

bluetoelover
unregistered

Bears...watch the fuck out. [Big Grin]
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

[Cry] EMOTIONALLY TRAUMATIZING!!!! [Cry]

After the event at the barn, you just wanna kill the fuck outta the government agent 'Edgar Ross', especially when he just relaxingly lights up a cigar as if the job was a piece of cake. I'm a big suk so I was suckered into this low hit big time [Cry] . Even though you get Ross in the end, I still blew a dynamite stick on his dead corpse which blew it into the water [Hump] .

quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
Bears...watch the fuck out. [Big Grin]

Yeah true. When you're suprised by a pack of wolves, cyote or cougar, you stand a fighting chance. But when you turn and suddenly faced with an angry grizzly (which is effin' scary) you're instant mince meat. I've been killed by a bear once but have killed 2. Without 'dead eye', bears would be near impossible to kill.

Couple glitches I've picked up along the way. Must've been the copy I had.

- After killing the general of Mexico it froze so I had to reset and do the mission again.

- After saving Jack from the bear, I got off to skin it but when I got back on my horse, jack wouldn't remount.

- When we got back from the bear incident, there was another Jack standing in the backround of the cut-scene which is a lil' trippy

----------

Game is only 80% done. After the main mission is complete and the credits roll I'm done. Don't feel like completing the rest with Jack.I think my next game will be either; UNDEAD NIGHTMARE or SUPER STREET FIGHTER 4. Read dead is an awesome game but it's........

[Cry] So bloody sad [Cry]

P.S. Thanks guys for not spoiling the ending [Thumbs Up]

[ May 21, 2012, 02:57 AM: Message edited by: FootLongSub Zero ]

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links