Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Gaming Zone » GTA V

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: GTA V
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who's waiting with baited breath until this is out?

I think they said August/September of this year maybe?

So keen!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm interested only to see what all the reviews say. While I like the series, I just feel it's the same thing all the time. While that same thing has always been good, I just feel like I want a different experience. I did hear the map is bigger than all the past games combined though.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
I'm interested only to see what all the reviews say. While I like the series, I just feel it's the same thing all the time. While that same thing has always been good, I just feel like I want a different experience. I did hear the map is bigger than all the past games combined though.

Patrick

Yeah, I suppose the same can be said for most of the big games out there - Call of Duty, Mass Effect, Battlefield etc...it's just a mechanic that works.

San Andreas was probably the best so far in my mid. Just so much extra shit to do.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Andy-Laa:
Yeah, I suppose the same can be said for most of the big games out there - Call of Duty, Mass Effect, Battlefield etc...it's just a mechanic that works.

Sadly, many "hardcore" gamers use this as an insult towards Nintendo's games, which I think is pretty hypocritical of them if they buy games like GTA, Call of Duty, Madden, Halo, etc.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rider,

The only complaints I ever hear on the regular about Nintendo are:

- so many kid based games
- lack of 3rd party support
- lack of HD (until now)

There are still many great Nintendo games that have come out over time, but to be perfectly honest, most of what I play/played on the Wii are Virtual Console games. I did love this game though:

Muramasa: The Demon Blade
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFXuBwjAv7s

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I frequent a certain game forum, and the whole "selling the same game over and over" insult is used pretty often. But if it's a mechanic that works, why change it?

And I actually have Muramasa. Glad to see someone else here who has played it.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elzbennet
Feature Foot Model
Member # 1234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elzbennet   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I played GTA 1 a lot but since then i never really warmed up to any of the sequels. I think i played Liberty City or S. Andreas but got bored eventually. They are good fun but i spent most of the time running over people in a killing spree or doing some mischief, never completed the missions. Maybe iīll get the game when the price is way down and if itīs released on PC.

--------------------
Elz

Posts: 937 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
danspy1994
Board Regular
Member # 45422

Icon 1 posted      Profile for danspy1994   Email danspy1994   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't wait for it.
One problem.
There's no PC version, I do have an Xbox 360 but my PC just smashes it into the ground to be honest, why release a game just for consoles? PC is just so much better to be honest.

Posts: 25 | Registered: Oct 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links