Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Gaming Zone » Mmorpg Games

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Mmorpg Games
Bayview
Loyal Member
Member # 39766

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bayview   Author's Homepage   Email Bayview   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone play any mmorpgs?
Posts: 63 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not currently. I had 5 level 70 characters in World of Warcraft during the Burning Crusade and then a level 80 in Wrath of the Lich King. I stopped playing in that expansion though after playing from only several months into the game's debut.

I also tried Star Wars The Old Republic for a few months. It was great for single player, but the ability to get groups together was horrid.

For a single month I tried DC Universe Online, but it didn't "wow" me, for lack of better terms.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Used to have a Realm Rank 9 in Dark Age of Camelot when I played. It's been more than 2 years since I had a subscription though. It was a blast!

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gosh I didn't know you all were gamers, sometimes people haggled about ever playing video games myself but now that I see my buddies in feet do I don't feel so bad now. I always prefered zombie games, like the Left4Dead series.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NorCal,

Ever play the Red Dead Redemption Undead Nightmare game?

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
NorCal,

Ever play the Red Dead Redemption Undead Nightmare game?

Patrick

Yeah my brother has that game, it's pretty cool. I like the zombie grizzly bears that come out of nowhere and swipe your horse (and you) lol. Did you know in the regular version if you get on the train with your character and ride it, it will take a little over 8 hours for it to go around the whole map if you leave your system on and wait for it! lol That's what my bro told me, he went to class and left the game on and it just got back to where he picked it up at. [Laugh]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moonwalkinmike
Loyal Member
Member # 31074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moonwalkinmike   Email moonwalkinmike   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Not currently. I had 5 level 70 characters in World of Warcraft during the Burning Crusade and then a level 80 in Wrath of the Lich King. I stopped playing in that expansion though after playing from only several months into the game's debut.

I also tried Star Wars The Old Republic for a few months. It was great for single player, but the ability to get groups together was horrid.

For a single month I tried DC Universe Online, but it didn't "wow" me, for lack of better terms.

Patrick

that's pretty much exactly what i've done game-wise...though i did venture on to 90 in WoW...
SWTOR was great though, shame it fell through!

--------------------
=)

Posts: 50 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links