Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Gaming Zone » Injustice: Gods Among Us

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Injustice: Gods Among Us
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Any early thoughts on this? I beat the story mode in about 3-4 hours after getting it home. I really liked that. Afterward I took it to a friend's house where me and 4 buddies whooped each other's ass for a few more hours.

Only thing I'm not digging is the Star Labs missions. Some missions are just dumb (ex. survive against Catwoman for 20 seconds without taking a hit). She's fast as shit, so yeah... not happening.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
curly09
Major Player
Member # 33380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for curly09   Email curly09   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am getting this game today, it looks good I love mortal kombat it's by far my favourite fighting game of all time.I hope Injustice is as brutal as Mortal kombat.
Did you get this on PS3 or Xbox?

Posts: 220 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got it on PS3.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PublicName
All Pro Poster
Member # 12270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PublicName     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
been watching a lot of game play but haven't picked up the game myself. i'll probably be grabbing it for 360 when it gets cheaper..and definitely gonna play green arrow/nightwing/killer frost, they seem the sickest to me so far, green arrow mostly just cause i'm a fanboy lol.

on my first play, all of the characters seem like great fun.. but i haven't played it at all since release date.

Posts: 504 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

I loved this game and played the hell out of it for weeks on end. I haven't played with Lobo yet and know more characters like Batgirl, are on the way.

To be honest, I got the Mass Effect Trilogy for the PS3 and haven't looked back since. Holy shit is this series amazing.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been watching videos of Injustice on youtube. Just watching the videos of people playing is entertaining. I would love to get this game but know it wouldn't get played much. Because its made by the creators of Mortal Kombat. I just can't get used to the controls.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
I loved this game and played the hell out of it for weeks on end. I haven't played with Lobo yet and know more characters like Batgirl, are on the way.

To be honest, I got the Mass Effect Trilogy for the PS3 and haven't looked back since. Holy shit is this series amazing.

Patrick

Oh man, I remember when I first played Mass Effect. I was pushing it off for awhile too before I finally got the urge and I hated myself for not having played it sooner. Where are you in the trilogy now, and what sort of Shepard are you playing?
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links