Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Gaming Zone » PS3 Gamers?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: PS3 Gamers?
ashifechi
Major Player
Member # 16477

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ashifechi   Email ashifechi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looking for like-minded gamers (fetishists, like myself.

I am a [Joint] at heart, though my job prevents me from partaking.

Titles I currently play are:
• NHL 14
• Madden 25
• NCAA Football 14
• Battlefield 4
• DC Universe Online
• World of Outlaws Sprint Cars
• MotoGP 09/10
• Super Stardust HD

My most used screen name is: Surface-Warrior

Send me a friend request on PS3, if you want. Just let me know you are from Wu's. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Censored

Posts: 215 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JasmineLover24
Board Regular
Member # 46780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JasmineLover24   Email JasmineLover24   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Unfortunately, I don't have one, but there are titles that are forcing me to get one, either that or a 360, since both do share the few same titles, but one and the other have Exclusives on each side.

Like both have: "Castlevania: Lords of Shadow", and "Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds".

While a PS3 Exclusive being: "Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots".

I'm mostly a Nintendo-Type as you notice, but own other Non-Nintendo consoles for installments to my favorite Franchises.

Posts: 10 | Registered: Sep 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ashifechi
Major Player
Member # 16477

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ashifechi   Email ashifechi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have always been a PlayStation player, ever since upgrading from Sega.

XBox is cool, but I don't like having to pay for an online subscription. Although, it looks as if Sony is going that route with the PS4.

I don't like the fact that Microsoft is trying to impede the use of used games. I think that is screwed up.

I saw the trailer for the Star Wars Battlefront today. It looks AWESOME! A Star Wars shooter made by DICE with all the same cool, realistic graphics that they have in the Battlefield series.

--------------------
Censored

Posts: 215 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links