Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Gaming Zone » ps4 or xboxone?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: ps4 or xboxone?
curly09
Major Player
Member # 33380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for curly09   Email curly09   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What next gen gaming console will you be getting?

I will be going the Ps4, I have a ps vita and it has a few features that I can use it with.

Posts: 220 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dunno, new gaming systems are scary. I stopped at PS2.
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Didn't get a PS2 til about 3 years after it's release and same with the PS3 as I just got last year which is about 5yrs, played PS2 games up until this point. I would opt for the PS4 but won't get one anytime soon, maybe wait at least a year or two. Til then, theres still a shit load of PS3 games to get through that should keep me occupied.

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PS4, PS4, PS4! Although I am not planning on buying one until the beginning of 2014...about February, or so. I am cranking along still on my PS3, and only playing COD Ghosts, and not planning on purchasing any more PS3 games. For me, there is no point since I plan to change decks soon...and will transition my COD to PS4 as well.

Already looking forward to the PS4.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
omega2215
Loyal Member
Member # 37955

Icon 1 posted      Profile for omega2215     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll be getting xbox one. Paid it off months ago, so I can't wait to go pick it up Friday.
Posts: 85 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll be getting a PS4, but not for probably a year.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bought a Xbox One, Day One edition. JUST hooked it up last night as I was away for work and WOW! I am impressed! Love how it flawlessly switches between my game/tv/apps with little to no delay at all. I'm playing COD:Ghosts now and probably will until the new year and new releases...
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Californiasun19
Loyal Member
Member # 46935

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Californiasun19   Email Californiasun19   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've played both. I prefer PS4.

--------------------
Looking for a good looking guy to share my wife's sexy feet with that is local. We are a straight couple in Palm Beach County, Florida

Posts: 72 | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been with Xbox since 2004. I recently got a PS3 and I've switched sides. If PS had Halo it would be perfect. I'm tired of paying $60 a year for online play, I'm tired of the rechargeable battery packs giving out and rrod has gotten me about 5 times now. It will be a while before I get another system, but I will be going for the PS4.

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links