Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Gaming Zone » XBox 360

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: XBox 360
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, so I had a launch Xbox 360 for ages that I haven't played. About a month or so ago I decided to go buy the Fable Anniversary and give it a try. It's a game I have for my original Xbox that I began, put down, and never got back into.

Anyhow, long story short, the Xbox disk drawer wouldn't open unless you pulled it open, and then it wanted to grind some disks. I went and bought the new model and am loving it. I've also been buying games on the CHEAP and playing the shit out of the console. So far I've played through the following:

Fable Anniversary
Fable 2 (plus DLC)
Fable 3 (plus DLC)

Bioshock
Bioshock 2 (plus DLC)
Bioshock Infinite (plus DLC)

I'm about to start either the Halo games or Gears of War. Not sure yet. I bought ALL the game for both series and am just chugging along.

Any of you guys have some suggestions? I'm looking more for games that are exclusive, "better" on the Xbox, or just some series I haven't played that I can get cheaply. I'm eyeing up the Dead Space games.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The FEAR games are really good. The story is slightly confusing, but scary as hell. Honestly, I think they are scarier than Dead Space.

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
terraplaneblues
Board Regular
Member # 37822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for terraplaneblues   Author's Homepage   Email terraplaneblues   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the dead space series is really good. same with gears of war. left 4 dead 1 and 2. I don't play much anymore but there is a game coming out called titanfall that is suppose to be really good. I believe it is online multiplayer only though

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/studio/88902 twitter:@payGemma

Posts: 31 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Talos,

I heard the FEAR games are worth checking out too. I'll probably grab them if/when I see them at a good price.

Terraplaneblues,

I just began Gears of War at the recommendation of my friend. So far it's okay (I'm early in). I just don't like how it's next to impossible to see loot laying on the ground (ammo, dog tags, etc) most of the time. I hear it's better in the second one on, however. I'll give you more feedback once I get farther into it.

I do want to try the Left 4 Dead games too.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
terraplaneblues
Board Regular
Member # 37822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for terraplaneblues   Author's Homepage   Email terraplaneblues   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yea that's true. I actually didn't finish the first one and went on to the second and that's when I really got into the series.

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/studio/88902 twitter:@payGemma

Posts: 31 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Judging by your tastes, I'd say Mass Effect would be a great one to sink your teeth into.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by Andy-Laa:
Judging by your tastes, I'd say Mass Effect would be a great one to sink your teeth into.

Have the trilogy for PS3 that had all the DLC too. Loved the hell out of the series. Fem Shep for the win!

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links