Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Gaming Zone » What is your favorite game on each of the consoles you've ever owned?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What is your favorite game on each of the consoles you've ever owned?
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was browsing around a trading site and saw a collector who was willing to buy old consoles and seems he had a great collection already Atari, Sega, Nintendo, the orinal Playstation.

Remember your first console? Just wondering what was(or were) your favorite game(s) on each of the consoles you've ever Played, owned or messed-around with [Smile] .

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shit, do you have a minute? There's so many games I love it's hard to just pick one per console. At any rate....

NES: Super Mario Bros. 3 - This is still my favorite Mario game, and I'll play this over any of the recent ones any day.

Game Boy: Tetris - Best puzzle game ever. It still holds up to this day.

Genesis: Streets of Rage 2 - I've always been a huge beat-em-up fan. This is the best beat-em-up ever.

SNES: Final Fantasy II/IV - The first FF game I ever beat. I know III/VI is better, but this one holds a special place in my heart.

Nintendo 64: GoldenEye 64 - Too easy. I never owned a 64, but this is the game that made me want to get one.

PlayStation: Metal Gear Solid - I can't even describe how much I love this game. One of the very few games that truly blew my mind when I first played it.

PlayStation 2: Kingdom Hearts - This was another game that really drew me in. I'm a Final Fantasy fan and a Disney fan, so I absolutely had to play this.

Dreamcast: Soul Calibur - This one barely beats out Grandia II for me because I at least got to play Grandia II later on the PS2, but like GoldenEye, this was the reason I wanted a Dreamcast.

Gamecube: Resident Evil 4 - Probably the best RE game ever and one of the main reasons I bought a Gamecube in the first place.

X-Box 360: Mass Effect 2 - Another mind-blowing experience. My biggest regret is not getting to play this game sooner. It's the perfect blend of third person shooter and RPG.

PlayStation 3: Uncharted 2 - This game was right up my alley. It's definitely one of the most cinematic games I've ever seen and what Naughty Dog was able to do with it from a technical standpoint blew my mind.

PC: Hotline Miami - An indie game that basically distills violence of an old-school GTA game into an overhead 8-Bit shooter, but one that has a mindbending narrative and one of the very best soundtracks I've ever heard in anything.

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My older brother bought a grandstand in the early 80s. Had a few games on that. My game would be 'Crazy Climber' I guess Americans know the console as 'Emerson Arcadia'
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFUEVuo1yTI

Atari 2600 It's both
River Raid
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmPjsBDN9Xw

California Games
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D22OFYUdPtw

Atari 7800
Donkey Kong Jr
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYYgy502xdQ

Sega Master System II
Wonder Boy 3 - The Dragons Trap
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqekqoF1LuQ
Just played this last year via emulator and it's still fun to play [Big Grin]

Sega Megadrive aka Genesis
NBA JAM - Tournament Edition
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHR7XOuptkw
Cool when they have cheats to play as Celebs and cheats to do full court dunks and a whole heap of other shit!!! [Big Grin]

Nintendo 64
Star Wars Racer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pXj4fDT9tY

Sony Playstation
Ace Combat
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Afb_C1fAjRk

Playstation 2
Resident Evil 4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6YSwVWqWWY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KTghW30ZuY
My Best Game EVER!!! [Thumbs Up] I revisit this game often [Big Grin]

PS3
Red Dead Redemption
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibreEc6MdTw

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SNES: Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island
N64: Super Smash Bros.
GCN: Tales of Symphonia
Wii: Xenoblade Chronicles
PS2: Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4
PS3: Tales of Graces f, so far (Tales of Xillia or Xillia 2 may change that)

Game Boy: Pokemon Blue
GameBoy Color: Pokemon Crystal
Game Boy Advance: Fire Emblem
DS: Pokemon Black 2 (Black/White had the much better story, but Black/White 2's postgame and other extra content was awesome)
3DS: Pokemon Y, so far

Soon, I'll add Wii U to this list.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh man, this is going to take a while and I might even come up with a different list if I did this again:

Atari 2600: Bowling
Atari Jaguar: Aliens vs Predator

NES: Legend of Zelda
SNES: Legend of Zelda - A Link to the Past
N64: Legend of Zelda - Ocarina of Time
Gamecube: Legend of Zelda - Windwaker
Wii: Legend of Zelda - Twilight Princess
Wii U: Super Mario 3D World

Gameboy Advance: Legend of Zelda - Minish Cap
DS: Legend of Zelda - Phantom Hourglass
3DS: Legend of Zelda - Link Between Worlds

Master System: Outrun
Genesis: Ghostbusters
Sega CD: WWF Rage in the Cage *cousin had more games, I got a few a couple of years ago
32X: Doom *didn't have many games for this
Saturn:
Dreamcast: Resident Evil - Code Veronica

Game Gear: Mickey's Castle of Illusion

3DO: Samurai Shodown

CD-I: N/A *had a bunch of dumb games from a lot

PC: World of Warcraft

PS1: Resident Evil (series)
PS2: Grand Theft Auto (series)
PS3: Tomb Raider

Vita: Uncharted *only had 2 games before trading this in

Xbox: Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (series)
360: Bioshock (series)

Turbo Grafx 16: Bonk's Adventure *got this with a lot of a few games, didn't play much of it

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JasmineLover24
Board Regular
Member # 46780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JasmineLover24   Email JasmineLover24   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can answer this pretty well...

NES: Castlevania
Game Boy: Poke'Mon Yellow & Mega Man in Dr. Wily's Revenge (TIE)
SNES: Mega Man X (not to mention my All-Time Personal Favorite Video Game)
Sega Genesis: Mega Turrican
Sega CD: The Terminator
Nintendo 64: Goldeneye 007
Game Boy Color: Poke'Mon Crystal
Sony Plastation: Metal Gear Solid & Mega Man X5 (TIE)
Game Boy Advance: Metroid Fusion + Metroid Zero Mission (TIE)
Playstation 2: Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence (best expasion to Snake Eater, includes 2nd Disc for re-releases of Japanese MSX2 titles Metal Gear and Metal Gear 2 Solid Snake)
Nintendo GameCube: Metroid Prime and Shadow the Hedgehog (TIE)
Nintendo Wii: Xenoblade Chronicles (BEST RPG, very creative, I look it like Science Fiction and Fantasy fused into one) & Monster Hunter 3: Tri (TIE)
Nintendo DS: Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow
Nintnedo 3DS: Art Academy Lessons for Everyone + Project X Zone + Poke'Mon Y (TRIPLE TIE)

Posts: 10 | Registered: Sep 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
88Fierofootguy
Loyal Member
Member # 47468

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88Fierofootguy   Email 88Fierofootguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, some impressive lists!
Atari 2600: ET! Just kidding! I liked mostly shooters: Asteroids, Space Invaders, Copper Command (because Defender was disappointing.)
Raiders of the Lost Ark, Pitfall, Kaboom, Adventure, and Superman.

NES: Super Mario Bros., Metroid, Legend of Zelda, Mike Tyson's Punch Out, Ninja Gaiden, and Contra.
Sega Master System: Shinobi, Alex kid in Miracle World, Quartet, and Phantasy Star.

Sega Genesis: Revenge of Shinobi, Shinobi 3, Phantasy Star IV, Thunder Force III, and Lightening Force (Thunder Force IV in Japan)

SNES: Super Metroid, Link to the Past, Super Mario World.

Sega Saturn: Dragon Force, Virtua Cop (I even ordered the black light gun from Japan because I didn't want the silly orange "stunner.")

Nintendo Wii:(1st system I bought since 1995): Metroid Prime Trilogy (best ever!), Punch Out, Zelda's Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword.

--------------------
=-Eric the Dread

Posts: 91 | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sega Megadrive - Road Rash
Playstation - HOGS OF WAR!
Playstation 2 - Need for Speed Underground/ GTA San Andreas
Xbox - Black (this one is liable to change when I start to remember games)
Xbox 360 - GTA V (but that could be just because I'm so into it at the moment! Otherwise, probably Red Dead Redemption)
PC - Day Z
Gameboy - Pokemanz Yellow.
PSP - GTA: Vice City Stories

I believe that's all the consoles I've owned...

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
88Fierofootguy
Loyal Member
Member # 47468

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88Fierofootguy   Email 88Fierofootguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, I forgot PC games. I like the Leisure Suit Larry series and Command & Conquer Decade.

--------------------
=-Eric the Dread

Posts: 91 | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links