Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Gaming Zone » Speed Runs..

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Speed Runs..
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Was watching a few gaming speed runs (finishing the game in a short time for those who don't know [Smile] ) saw Super Mario done in under 5mins, Banjo Kazooie in under 2hours and Resident Evil 4 in under an hour and a half.

I just had a pityful attempt at RE4 aiming just to break the 2hr barrier, but first attempt 3hr 3mins 24secs. Gotta lotta corners to cut. I think I'll readjust my goal to get under 2:30mins.

Have any of you attempted a speed run?

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'd have to finish a game before i could think about a speed run [Tongue]

actually i have finished a handful but most are strategy games.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw a Contra speed run on the NES a while ago. I don't think the guy even died once. I have, however, heard that with some of those old games there are emulators that can do them for you. Don't know if that's true or not. Haven't done the research.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I prefer to take the time to enjoy the game personally.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
88Fierofootguy
Loyal Member
Member # 47468

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88Fierofootguy   Email 88Fierofootguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's tons of 'em for the Metroid franchise which is my absolute fave. On the topic of feet if you can finish Metroid 2: Return of Samus (Gameboy) in under an hour it shows her bare foot in a 2 piece bikini. [Smile]

--------------------
=-Eric the Dread

Posts: 91 | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links