Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Gaming Zone » White PS4 Destiny Bundle

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: White PS4 Destiny Bundle
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am finally giving in and getting a PS4. I preordered the Destiny bundle that will be available the same day as Destiny. Said I was going to wait until there was a game or two that made me really interested in buying one.

Now, hurry up with the new Tomb Raider game! LOL

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I bought a PS4 earlier this year, and I really like it. The graphics are great, and I really like the smooth interface too. I am looking forward to Sony adding more content to their store front too. Today they are releasing the beta version of their rental store. From the video I watched, it does look promising.

Let me know what you think once you get it and hook it up. If you want to swap ID's too...let me know.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cool. Yeah, we have to start the "Foot Clan" in Destiny. Hahaha!

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links