Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Gaming Zone » Fallout 4

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Fallout 4
curly09
Major Player
Member # 33380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for curly09   Email curly09   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is any one else excited for the new fallout 4 game coming towards the end of the year on next gen?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GE2BkLqMef4

It looks fucking awesome!

Posts: 220 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The designers have probably taken out the xp glitch in 4. I cant remember if it was 3 or Vegas, but I used It. Set it on very easy, get a monsters health to almost dead, then switch to very hard, kill the asshole and you'll recieve max xp. It was time consuming, so I never really used It a lot.
Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm looking forward to picking up 4 for the PC however my computer may not even handle it on minimum settings. I have a 2.6 GHz processor and the minimum is a 2.7 GHz. New Vegas played perfectly with all the settings maxed out, but I think my 5 year old computer may be the equivalent of a hand cranked Model T Ford racing a Ferrari.

Anyone playing this on PC got any feedback for me before I drop some bucks and find I'm fucked.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Me too Michael P. Iv'e put around 60 hours into the game and havent really started It yet. Ive just mainly been exporing, (Although I have beat the main quest), but theres still lots of stuff to be found. I can take down an Alpha Deathclaw pretty easiley with the firepower I got, but I stay away from Mirelurk Queens and Legendary Vamparic Bloodbugs. trust me, they will fuck you up.
Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links