Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Gaming Zone » COD: Black Ops 3 Beta

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: COD: Black Ops 3 Beta
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Any other PS4 users currently downloading the Beta content? I am currently DL'ing but it will be later tonight that I get a chance to play it. Anxious to test out the new classes, and weapons too.

I was a big fan of BO2, and hope this new game is equally as good.

I enjoyed AW, but from week one, always thought the weapon selection and balance could be better. I am hopeful BO3 will remedy that issue.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Ew, I was afraid of that. I don't think CoD will ever be as great as the first two Black Ops.

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Really?

I am liking it so far. I like the "feel" and reaction of the weapons so far, and esp. the sound effects of the weapons too. They sound like real guns, unlike AW which always sounded like getting rained on by pebbles when shot at.

The weapons seemed balanced and accurate too. I like the graphics and am enjoy the limited maps so far.

Looking forward to it's full release. I hope they include weapon prestige, and as in BO2...keeping the attachments you earned when you prestige, too.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know. Maybe I'm just getting old and growing out of video games. Ever since I got in to shooting real guns I just haven't had the money to drop on video games.

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Well, I am trying not to harsh on the game thus far given this is only the Beta release. What was offered, I did enjoy. I did not mind the wall running as I was able to pull it off when necessary and yes even got caught with my pants down and blasted off the wall too. The extended jumps were a nice change from the boost jumps and dodge from AW...meaning I thought it was toned down and while useful, not too annoying for me where most use the boost jumps constantly. Even in AW I mainly run and gun as opposed to boost jumping everywhere so I do not show up on the player maps.

As far as the maps, I did not mind them and had not poor experience with campers...most were running and gunning, and saw no campers. I enjoyed them all, and as I said liked the "feel" of the weapons more than AW bigtime and thought the distance factor was more realistic than in AW too.

I am indeed looking forward to the full release of BO3 and will write more when I can play the full game online. I just wish the Beta test would have been longer than a week.

I did not mind the specialty weapons each class came with, but rarely used them, esp. the compound bow. The few times I did try with the bow, I was blown away bigtime...but I did not mind them as an option.

Regards,
2swift

2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

OKay...so this Thursday at 10:15pm local time here I will have Black Ops 3 in my hands, and ready to play online!

Anyone else excited to play the newest game?!! The only thing that disappoints me is Treyarch is now selling the season pass as a separate purchase regardless of the game version you purchase. Before, it was always included with the Hardened Edition, or the Ultimate subscription. Not this time around. It's the whole reason I purchased the Hardened Edition as I did in the past...now I find out it does not include the season pass. I have to admit...I'm a bit disappointed in this.

Oh well, I know I'll end up purchasing the season pass later. Regardless, I am looking forward to playing online

I really enjoyed the Beta test, and I'll fire up AW to see if I can prestige one more time before Thursday night.

Regards,
2swift

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links