Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Gaming Zone » Resident Evil 4 HD

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Resident Evil 4 HD
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My favorite game of all time, downloaded the HD version to my PS3. Didn't realise the difference it made going from the original PS2 verison via analogue to HDMI. I'm already impressed of the limits of what the PS2 could handle under the specs now I'd say the graphics are 20% better you can actually see Leon's wrinkles [Big Grin] . I've noticed the audio seems to be remastered also. An awesome feeling of nostalgia playing this beauty.

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's such a great game! I am a huge fan of the franchise of course, too! RE2 was one of the very first games I bought I bought for my PS One...and own all of the RE titles. That's great to hear about the HD version of RE4...that was always a fun game to play.

I remember the first time I played, and when Leon first enters the village and the chain saw wielding henchman is unleashed, and he ends up cutting my head off!! Freaked me out as I was not expecting that. Such great times!

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links