Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Gaming Zone » Disney Infinity

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Disney Infinity
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, so I know this is geared more toward kids, but I picked up a stray Ahsoka Tano figure off eBay the other day because she's a favorite of mine when it comes to Star Wars. I swore I'd never pick up any others.

As the weeks went by I started to watch some videos on the game and it seemed pretty interesting - kind of on par with the Lego games, but with a certain cartoon flare I liked. I went out and bought the 3.0 PS4 pack that had the game, some playsets, some figures, and the special Boba Fett exclusive.

Within a couple of days I was finding the game to be rather run. When my niece came over, however, she loved it. She's going on 5 years old. She's not into Star Wars characters, but loves playing as the girls. Because of that, I started to go to the local GameStops. They were running a buy 2 used, get 3 free on all Disney Infinity, Skylanders, and Amibo figures. I went nuts and got a ton of the ones she'd love and even more! Now I'm only missing a few and didn't really pay a bunch.

Anyone else into Disney Infinity? I haven't even begun to scratch the surface of all the Toy Box customization items and whatnot. I did, however, go and buy used copies of Disney Infinity 2.0 and 1.0 though. On the to do list.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Patrick,

Ive only mildly experienced the infinity stuff.

I am mixed on it...I cant say I am happy about the trend now on you buy a game and then you have to buy other toys, crap to unlock features...and one marvel thing had buying the hulk and then there was some other hex thing to unlock even more hulk stuff...was just too much crap to buy to get the full potential of the game and you may need to buy a couple parts...and now you physically own these additional bits of things and need to scan it or whatever on the game system. More crap to collect dust and go into a landfill one day!!!

The only...only positive that I can see is if you dont want to pay for obscure characters or only like a particular character...than you get just what you need and thats it.

The disney art for everything now has that same chunkiness...I know some will live, some will hate...but it does sort of date it a abit.

I understand you being a good uncle! Glad your neice had a good time!

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links