Foot Punkz

| Home | | Login | | Join | | Pictures | | VidClips | | Shopping | | Links |

Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Foot Punkz » November

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: November
footpunkz
Member # 43797

Icon 2 posted      Profile for footpunkz   Author's Homepage   Email footpunkz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This girl has been one of my favorites since the day she decided to model for us. She has cute little plump toes and her soles are to die for. Not to mention she has a super cute smile! Love me some November!

-  -  -
 -  -  -

--------------------
 -

Posts: 847 | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
itotallylovebarefeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 43881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for itotallylovebarefeet   Email itotallylovebarefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I absolutely love the sweaty feet set, I wish I was in the same room [Mmm] She needs to get those tootsies dirty again too! ....And she also has the most devilishly cutest face ever, I'm rambling again sorry [Big Grin] .
Posts: 492 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footpunkz
Member # 43797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footpunkz   Author's Homepage   Email footpunkz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haha its all good! She's at my house right now. I literally just rubbed those feet all over my face before I hopped on here to update before sleep. haha. [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 847 | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
itotallylovebarefeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 43881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for itotallylovebarefeet   Email itotallylovebarefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thud] You lucky man, I'm now very envious [Big Grin]
Posts: 492 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footpunkz
Member # 43797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footpunkz   Author's Homepage   Email footpunkz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Wink]

--------------------
 -

footpunkz
Member # 43797

She starts out in shoes and socks, then teases you as she strips them off. After that, she rubs oil on her feet and shows off her soft little oily soles. Scrunching and spreading...amazing stuff. =o

-  -  -

--------------------
 -

Red_Fox
Major Player
Member # 36851

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red_Fox   Email Red_Fox   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*drools* she is one of the prettiest girls on the site =D I'd love to know what those cute little toes smell like =3

--------------------
No Ma'am, I don't want to get in your pants. I want to get in your shoes!!!

Posts: 148 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footpunkz
Member # 43797

They smell amazing. promise. [Wink]

--------------------
 -

footmirer
Major Player
Member # 39809

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footmirer   Email footmirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are one lucky SOB!
Posts: 247 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red_Fox
Major Player
Member # 36851

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red_Fox   Email Red_Fox   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footpunkz:
They smell amazing. promise. [Wink]

soo lucky you get to experience it!! I wish I could!!

--------------------
No Ma'am, I don't want to get in your pants. I want to get in your shoes!!!

Posts: 148 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footpunkz
Member # 43797

November on the couch posing her perfect feets [Big Grin]

-  -  -

Enjoy!

--------------------
 -

footpunkz
Member # 43797

November's got some perfect meaty soles...even more perfect when they're covered in oil. yummy.

-  -  -

Enjoy!

--------------------
 -

footpunkz
Member # 43797

-  -  -

Yum [Smile]

--------------------
 -

footpunkz
Member # 43797

Lovin me some November sock tease! Enjoy [Big Grin]

-  -  -

--------------------
 -

footpunkz
Member # 43797

Here's some more of those beautiful plump feet everyone loves.

-  -  -

--------------------
 -

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links