Foot Punkz

| Home | | Login | | Join | | Pictures | | VidClips | | Shopping | | Links |

Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Foot Punkz » Bubbles

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Bubbles
footpunkz
Member # 43797

Icon 2 posted      Profile for footpunkz   Author's Homepage   Email footpunkz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This girl was a stretch to even get ahold of starting out. When I got her to model, I felt like I had accomplished a major life goal or something, haha. She has some of the nicest soles I've ever seen in my life. She's got some hot toes, and the attitude to match! [Wink]

-  -  -
 -  -  -

--------------------
 -

Posts: 847 | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Something about her thinks she'd put me in my place under her feet in a heartbeat. [Smile]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catan
Elite Trooper
Member # 4980

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes I do want to taste! Great looking soles.
Posts: 499 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footpunkz
Member # 43797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footpunkz   Author's Homepage   Email footpunkz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shes got the quite the attitude haha..but it just makes it hotter. [Wink]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 847 | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footpunkz
Member # 43797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footpunkz   Author's Homepage   Email footpunkz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bubbles loves to show off her feet..and I caught her in a good mood..and she was looking cute as fuck. Watch her show off her soles and smell her feet/socks!

-  -  -
 -

Love the feedback as always [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

footpunkz
Member # 43797

Bubbles is fucking hot. that is all.

-  -  -

Enjoy!

--------------------
 -

metaldaze
All Pro Poster
Member # 8232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for metaldaze   Email metaldaze   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes she is.Bubbles is my dream girl.Her french tip toes look soooooo yummy.

--------------------
The World is full of Kings and Queens who blind your eyes and steal your dreams It's Heaven and Hell

Posts: 560 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footpunkz
Member # 43797

More Bubbles for ya! ;D

-  -  -

--------------------
 -

footpunkz
Member # 43797

Bubbles and her delicious Beach Feet!

-  -  -

--------------------
 -

yakuzaBoss
Loyal Member
Member # 43212

Icon 1 posted      Profile for yakuzaBoss     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wanna taste?? YES! very beautiful pics thanks
Posts: 92 | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footpunkz
Member # 43797

Thanks man! And no problem, always my pleasure [Wink]

--------------------
 -

Lordsoysauce
Major Player
Member # 2193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lordsoysauce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can never get enough of this girl!
Posts: 242 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footpunkz
Member # 43797

The feet of the lovely Bubbles..coming out of her wedges and into her mouth!..enjoy [Smile]

-  -  -

--------------------
 -

footpunkz
Member # 43797

Up close and personal with Bubbles and her yummy soles and toes. Full set on our site, Enjoy!

-  -  -

--------------------
 -

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links