Nor Cal Feet

| Home | | Login | | Join | | Pictures | | VidClips | | Shopping | | Modeling | | Pics 4 Sale | |  Forum | | Links |

Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » NorCal Feet » 2011 UPDATE ARCHIVES

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 2011 UPDATE ARCHIVES
markn
All Pro Poster
Member # 13818

Icon 14 posted      Profile for markn   Email markn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been happily busy checking out the 2011 updates at norcalfeet.com. First off, all the models on this site are goddess beautiful, and paid proper tribute by a skillful photographer here. The summer sets with Sasha indoors are great.

Jessie, who was just reposted for the gang at Wu's, is Stop-And-Stare beautiful. After some thought I am willing to proclaim her feet are two of the most gorgeous from all perspectives upon which I have gazed.

Many photoshoots in cars do not turn out well, but Norcal appears to beat the odds here. The Jessie shoot from April gets a Full On Rod award for the shot of Jessie, feet out the car door, facing the camera, with her sexy big toes raised in the classic "prove you love me" pose. Those lollipops are an extra special treat.

Posts: 506 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links