Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Movies/Television » Started watching 'Blacklist'

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Started watching 'Blacklist'
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not bad so far as I'm up to the 5th episode of the first season. Using a bad guy to catch a bad guy is quite interesting sorta reminds me of Dexter where a serial killer kills serial killers. Blacklist is at some sort of more at a intellectual mind-fuck level which keeps you guessing who is working for who and where answered questions opens more questions.

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Loved the first season; Spader is fabulous.

My problem is that I do a lot of in-home care for special needs people. These folks just aren't interested in such a program (preferred viewing:
Disney Channel, Cartoon Network, etc).

I missed the whole second season and on the occasion that I saw an episode from this season, I had no idea what's going on.

The upside, I have a client with Netflix who usually retires early. On the rare occasions when I work there, I'm able to catch 2-4 episodes.

My friends who are fans of the program say it's quite exciting.

Love the twists & turns in the plot and relations. It makes the conspiracy-theory side of me start wondering if stuff like this is really going on. The voice relpies, "Yes...and worse".

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^ Good that you can catch a few episodes via NETFLIX, that way you don't miss a thing, pause & resume whenever you want on whatever device minus the commercials. Yes I agree that Spacer is fabulous too.

Just finished watching episode 9, WOW agent Keen running around barefoot geared up and all badass, DANG that's so fucking HOT!!! [Thud] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Thud] [Drool]

Big Thanks to the Producers [Thumbs Up] [Wu]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has been (all too briefly) barefoot in a couple of scenes. May have to review Ep. 9.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links