Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Wu's Feet Links » Wu's Feet Links Interviews » INTERVIEW POSTED: Hal (Toes-in-Action)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: INTERVIEW POSTED: Hal (Toes-in-Action)
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm so very happy to announce that this month's interview is with our very own, Hal, of Toes-in-Action. For years I've talked with this man and he's helped me each and every time I've ever asked, especially when it came to this site/forum after Wu's passing. It was great to ask him a bunch of questions and get to know him a little more than I already did. Please check out his interview as well as his site!

http://wusfeetlinks-interviews.blogspot.com/2016/06/hals-interview-toes-in-action_64.html

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Feetosopher   Author's Homepage   Email Feetosopher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats to Hal and Patrick for this extremely interesting and entertaining interview!
Hal's friendship and support have been all-important for the development of my photographic projects and of my paysites. If he had not showcased many of my pictures and models on TIA since 2007.. The Feetosopher would probably have never existed.
If you also add that he is a super-cool guy, and that he let me shoot some of his fantastic models naked for BAREFOOT NUDITY.. you will understand why I value Hal's friendship so much.
I wish Hal and his projects many, many more years of prosperity.. and great fun! [Wink]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2359 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm glad I was finally able to interview Hal. I also thank you for you taking the time to do an interview, as well as getting Red-X to do one as well. All of you are awesome in my book.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Feetosopher   Author's Homepage   Email Feetosopher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
I'm glad I was finally able to interview Hal. I also thank you for you taking the time to do an interview, as well as getting Red-X to do one as well. All of you are awesome in my book.

Patrick

Thank you so much for your very kind words, Patrick! You are most welcome, of course! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2359 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
The King Of Feet
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks to both of you!

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Feetosopher   Author's Homepage   Email Feetosopher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hal:
Thanks to both of you!

-Hal-

My pleasure, mate! [Thumbs Up] [Cool]

--------------------
 -

soft sole lover
Major Player
Member # 2540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soft sole lover   Email soft sole lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great interview! I enjoyed reading about Hal's development in regards to foot fetishism and his website.

Thx Patrick and Hal!

Posts: 239 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links