Forum

Home   Updates   Members   Join   Store   Samples   Links   Foot Modeling   Video Clips   Contact

Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Toes in Action » Toes-in-Action Video Clip Store Updates (Page 7)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Toes-in-Action Video Clip Store Updates
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A new update at

>>> TOES-IN-ACTION VIDEO CLIP STORE <<<

Cheers,
-Hal-

-
* Jassy has fun walking Barefoot in the City pt 2 *

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A new update at

Cheers,
-Hal-

-
* Majeira's Barefoot Afternoon *

--------------------

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

A new update at

Cheers,
-Hal-

-
* Coco and Leo film their own Feet *

--------------------

Hal
Member # 3484

A new update at

Cheers,
-Hal-

-
* Celeste's filthy-black Soles on the Street and in a Bookstore *

--------------------

Hal
Member # 3484

A new update at

Cheers,
-Hal-

-
* Nele's Dirty Bare Soles on the busy Summer Streets pt 2 *

--------------------

Hal
Member # 3484

A new update at

Cheers,
-Hal-

-
* Juliane walks Barefoot down the Street *

--------------------

Hal
Member # 3484

A new update at

Cheers,
-Hal-

-
* Tony's Dirty Black Soles after being Barefoot at Work pt 2 *

--------------------

Hal
Member # 3484

A new update at

Cheers,
-Hal-

-
* Fabia's lovely Dirty Bare Soles in Public pt 2 *

--------------------

Hal
Member # 3484

A new update at

Cheers,
-Hal-

-
* Barefoot dreadlocked Hippie Jennifer's filthy-black Soles in a Store *

--------------------

Hal
Member # 3484

A new update at

Cheers,
-Hal-

-
* Barefooted Jessica visits a neighbouring Town *

--------------------

Hal
Member # 3484

Hi guys,

Some of you may have heard: I have stopped working with Clips4Sale, unfortunately. The credit card companies forced some new regulations onto them and I could not comply.
The store is still up and running -- you can check it out here:
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/1120
I will no longer be adding new clips to the store, though.

I still have a lot of lot of unused video material and have decided to not let it got to waste.
I just edited a new clip with hippie barefoot friends Tabea and Juno.
The clip is 6 minutes long, 4K and uncompressed, meaning you will get crystal clear quality.
It shows the two girls strolling barefoot through the historic/tourist part of the city, both with dirty soles and natural toes.
Here are some pictures of Tabea and Juno:
Tabea and Juno

If you're interested in purchasing this clip get in touch with me at bftproject@yahoo.com

Best wishes,
-Hal-

Here is a preview picture:

-
* Tabea and Juno *

[ February 20, 2022, 06:18 PM: Message edited by: Hal ]

--------------------

Hal
Member # 3484

Hi guys,

Here is the latest clip from my pile of unused video material.

It is a bit out of the ordinary:
I was on vacation and met two super friendly and easy-going barefoot girls on the street, Asja and Eileen. We had a spontaneous photo and video session -- when suddenly a random dude approached us and politely asked us (in German with an Italian accent -- it turned out he was from Italy) if he could have the honour of being trampled by the two girls. The girls first didn't understand what was going on - they had never heared of trampling before. I was up for the idea and explained it to the girls, they agreed to it and we all walked over to a park which was only about 50m away. The guy lay down on the lawn and both girls had their first ever barefoot trampling session, and they both did a great job at it -- stepping on his stomach, chest, face, head, back and throat. He was a tough fellow and didn't flinch when both ladies stood on him with their full weight -- respect! (he mentioned that he has a lot of experience in this field)

The video clip is almost 5min long and shows a lot of close-ups the girls feet, legs and toes. It was filmed in 4K and is uncompressed, meaning you will get crystal clear quality.

If you're interested in purchasing this clip get in touch with me at bftproject@yahoo.com

I also have more barefoot-on-the-streets material from Asja and Eileen, coming soon.

Have a good one,
-Hal-

Here is a preview picture from the clip:

-
* Asja and Eileen *

--------------------

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links