Forum

Home   Updates   Members   Join   Store   Samples   Links   Foot Modeling   Video Clips   Contact

Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Toes in Action » Toes-in-Action Website Updates (Page 6)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: Toes-in-Action Website Updates
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The latest updates at

>>> TOES-IN-ACTION <<<

Cheers,
-Hal-

-
* Bronco *

-
* Bronco *

-
* Ann-Kathrin and Juliane *

-
* Ann-Kathrin and Juliane *

-
* Gwen *

-
* Gwen *

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The latest updates at

>>> TOES-IN-ACTION <<<

Cheers,
-Hal-

-
* Madita *

-
* Madita *

-
* Trinity *

-
* Trinity *

-
* Jana *

-
* Jana *

-
* Spooky *

-
* Soraya *

--------------------

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

The latest updates at

>>> TOES-IN-ACTION <<<

Cheers,
-Hal-

-
* Skye *

-
* Skye*

-
* Jenz *

-
* Jenz *

--------------------

Hal
Member # 3484

The latest updates at

>>> TOES-IN-ACTION <<<

Cheers,
-Hal-

-
* Ilka *

-
* Ilka *

-
* Wenja *

-
* Wenja *

--------------------

Hal
Member # 3484

The latest updates at

>>> TOES-IN-ACTION <<<

Cheers,
-Hal-

-
* Manila *

-
* Manila *

-
* Franzi *

-
* Franzi *

--------------------

Hal
Member # 3484

The latest updates at

>>> TOES-IN-ACTION <<<

Cheers,
-Hal-

-
* Janina *

-
* Janina *

-
* Reka and Momo *

-
* Reka and Momo *

--------------------

Hal
Member # 3484

The latest updates at

>>> TOES-IN-ACTION <<<

Cheers,
-Hal-

-
* Tanita *

-
* Tanita *

-
* Candid female feet in sandals on the street *

-
* Candid female feet in sandals on the street *

--------------------

Hal
Member # 3484

The latest updates at

>>> TOES-IN-ACTION <<<

Cheers,
-Hal-

-
* Fabia *

-
* Fabia *

-
* Angelina *

-
* Angelina *

--------------------

Hal
Member # 3484

The latest updates at

>>> TOES-IN-ACTION <<<

Cheers,
-Hal-

-
* Shanti video clip *

-
* Cynthia video clip *

--------------------

Hal
Member # 3484

The latest updates at

>>> TOES-IN-ACTION <<<

Cheers,
-Hal-

-
* Gwen *

-
* Gwen *

-
* Toni *

-
* Toni *

--------------------

Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Feetosopher   Author's Homepage   Email Feetosopher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ULTRA-WHEW!!! At least ONE good piece of news.. HAL IS BACK!!!
I am really sorry for the situation that you have been experiencing mate.. whatever the cause was. But I am reading that you are on the way to recovery, which is of great relief to me. Besides our long time friendship, what makes me feel particularly sympathetic with you is the fact that I have been walking on a thin rope myself basically since early 2019, and that my health and morale have been declining since then. This darn pandemic surely does not help..
Whatever.. great to see you back, and gorgeous JANINA is always a delight for my eyes! [Blush]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2359 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

quote:
Originally posted by Feetosopher:
ULTRA-WHEW!!! At least ONE good piece of news.. HAL IS BACK!!!
I am really sorry for the situation that you have been experiencing mate.. whatever the cause was. But I am reading that you are on the way to recovery, which is of great relief to me. Besides our long time friendship, what makes me feel particularly sympathetic with you is the fact that I have been walking on a thin rope myself basically since early 2019, and that my health and morale have been declining since then. This darn pandemic surely does not help..
Whatever.. great to see you back, and gorgeous JANINA is always a delight for my eyes! [Blush]

Thanks a lot, mate [Smile]

-Hal-

--------------------

Hal
Member # 3484

The latest updates at

>>> TOES-IN-ACTION <<<

Cheers,
-Hal-

-
* Tabea and Juno *

-
* Tabea and Juno *

-
* Skye *

-
* Skye *

--------------------

Hal
Member # 3484

The latest updates at

>>> TOES-IN-ACTION <<<

Cheers,
-Hal-

-
* Coco and Leo *

-
* Coco *

-
* Candid barefoot woman on the street *

-
* Candid barefoot woman on the street *

--------------------

Hal
Member # 3484

The latest updates at

>>> TOES-IN-ACTION <<<

Cheers,
-Hal-

-
* Valentine *

-
* Valentine *

-
* Lemoni sent photos from her vacation *

-
* Lemoni sent photos from her vacation *

--------------------

This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links