Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » What Video Games are You Playing? (Reboot) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: What Video Games are You Playing? (Reboot)
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just starting up a former very popular topic in this section. What video games are you playing right now? Liking it? Hating it? Recommend it?

I'll get it started. I just picked up a copy of Tomb Raider Underworld. I've been wanting to get it for months, but had been sticking with my regular World of Warcraft. Although I'm only in like the third stage here, I like what I see so far. It plays really nice and man Lara looks like Angelina Jolie more and more with every release.

-

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mafeet
Board Regular
Member # 32220

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mafeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ufc 09 demo...can not stop playing it....and its only a demo!
Posts: 12 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
diamond johny
All Pro Poster
Member # 27586

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diamond johny   Email diamond johny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Going back a few years. Classic!

-

--------------------
=MORE VOLUME PLEASE=

Posts: 759 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I cycle between the Call of Duty:World at War, NHL 09, the UFC 2009 Undisputed Demo(preordered it already [Big Grin] ) and just last evening I picked up Fight Night Round 3(all for XBOX 360). All great games as well. [Smile]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
a ufc game that is good?? are you serious? is it gonna be out for the pc too? i LOVE the ufc but never expected a game based on any mma to be any good.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Danielle Moore
All Pro Poster
Member # 34633

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Danielle Moore   Author's Homepage   Email Danielle Moore   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Funny, I play WOW and I already finished the Tomb Raider game.
We have the same taste in games.

--------------------
Danielle Moore
 -
http://clips4sale.com/store/27677
http://images4sale.com/store/27677
http://executivefeet.c4slive.com/index.php

Posts: 835 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skorpius
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skorpius   Email Skorpius   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection - Streets of Rage-oholic!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Danielle Moore:
Funny, I play WOW and I already finished the Tomb Raider game.
We have the same taste in games.

Hey there,

I was once a MAJOR WoW addict. When WoTLK came out I had a 70 warrior, 70 rogue, 70 mage and 2 70 priests (a holy and a shadow). Now I just mess with the Death Knight. Been playing four 4 years and a few days... lol

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
At the moment Iīm playing one of the best and most addictive games made for the Playstation 1...a little game from Sweden called "Kula World".
Anybody ever heard of this great game?

-Hal-

-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wish I had time, but anyone know of any good racing games? What about a good FPS?

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hal, never heard of it, whats it like? i may have to search for this one.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nusuth:
hal, never heard of it, whats it like? i may have to search for this one.

Itīs an absolute gem of a game...a totally addictive puzzle game with chilled out music, nice graphics and really intelligent gameplay.
[Thumbs Up]

Here`s a link to the Wikipedia page of the game:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kula_World

If you have a PS1 you should definitely check it out.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Though I haven't played anything in about a month, the last thing I was playing was every Metal Gear game up to MGS 3, including the two old-school ones for the Japansese MSX, Metal Gear and Metal Gear 2. Since I don't have a PS3 though, I'm unable to play MGS 4.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vanderfeeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vanderfeeet   Email vanderfeeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not a big gamer. I really love Ultima 7. It came out in the early 90s and I still play it occasionally out of nostalgia. It's a real work of art.

Other than that, I play Half Life 2 sometimes when I am bored. Also, GTA: San Andreas.

I haven't owned a gaming console since Super Nintendo. I am sometimes overcome with gaming envy though, seeing all the amazing looking games that have come out over the past few years.

--------------------
vf

Posts: 1188 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not playin' any games at the mo, but am eager to sink my teeth into RESIDENT EVIL 5 (PS3). I just refreshed myself of clockin' RE4 on PS2 about a month ago.

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links