Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Tattoos on Feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Tattoos on Feet
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What are your thoughts on this subject?
Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Know what Eliza, I kinda find it pretty hot.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just as with any other part of the body, some are sexy, others look horrible. It just depends on the type of tattoo and i guess the type of girl it goes on, how much of the foot it covers, whether or not it compliments the shape and form of the foot or takes away from it or covers too much of it.

I myself prefer the girl without makeup theory, if it didn't look good before it won't with anything. And in the same token, if it looks good already too much may make it look way worse.

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lars
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lars   Email Lars   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dont like it:( but I like tattoos [Smile]

--------------------
Had a foot fetish all my life ...

Posts: 1311 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't mind tattoos anywhere else on the body but the feet. I believe they're too precious to cover up with ink. That's just me though.

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DaBootman:
Just as with any other part of the body, some are sexy, others look horrible. It just depends on the type of tattoo and i guess the type of girl it goes on, how much of the foot it covers, whether or not it compliments the shape and form of the foot or takes away from it or covers too much of it.

Couldn't have said it better myself. I love quality ink, but I used to hate any tattoo on a girls foot. I'm starting to warm up to them, but some are very tacky and detract from the natural beauty of the foot.

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am thinking about getting stars, just outlines not filled in, on the inside of my anlkes.
Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shook
All Pro Poster
Member # 12484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shook   Author's Homepage   Email shook   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm personally not a fan of tattoos of womens feet. i feel they don't look as inicent

--------------------
Girls In Socks - Forum

Posts: 842 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
love tattoos on feet !

especially on the soles -

http://www.molokosynthemesc.com/search/srch2004.exe?pic=tattoo/convent/A41207/high/iam00078433.jpg&tsect=tattoo/convent/manchester001.html&desc=Skin+Tech+-+Manchester+04%3Cbr%3E%3C font+size%3D-1%3EFragile+Just+Before+Tattoo+on+soles+of+feet%3Cbr%3E%28by+Cenobitez%2C+Skin+Tech%29%3Cbr%3ESubmitted+by+iam%3A%3Ca+href%3D%22http%3A%2F%2Fiam.bmezine.com%2F%3FCenob itez%22%3ECenobitez%3C%2Fa%3E

http://www.molokosynthemesc.com/search/srch2004.exe?pic=tattoo/convent/A41207/high/iam00078434.jpg&tsect=tattoo/convent/manchester001.html&desc=Skin+Tech+-+Manchester+04%3Cbr%3E%3C font+size%3D-1%3EFragiles+Soles+being+tattood%3Cbr%3E%28by+Cenobitez%2C+Skin+Tech%29%3Cbr%3ESubmitted+by+iam%3A%3Ca+href%3D%22http%3A%2F%2Fiam.bmezine.com%2F%3FCenobitez%22%3ECenob itez%3C%2Fa%3E

http://www.molokosynthemesc.com/search/srch2004.exe?pic=tattoo/convent/A41207/high/iam00078435.jpg&tsect=tattoo/convent/manchester001.html&desc=Skin+Tech+-+Manchester+04%3Cbr%3E%3C font+size%3D-1%3EFragiles+Soles+being+tattood%3Cbr%3E%28by+Cenobitez%2C+Skin+Tech%29%3Cbr%3ESubmitted+by+iam%3A%3Ca+href%3D%22http%3A%2F%2Fiam.bmezine.com%2F%3FCenobitez%22%3ECenob itez%3C%2Fa%3E

http://www.molokosynthemesc.com/search/srch2004.exe?pic=tattoo/convent/A41207/high/iam00078436.jpg&tsect=tattoo/convent/manchester001.html&desc=Skin+Tech+-+Manchester+04%3Cbr%3E%3C font+size%3D-1%3EFragiles+Face+While+Soles+being+tattood%3Cbr%3E%28by+Cenobitez%2C+Skin+Tech%29%3Cbr%3ESubmitted+by+iam%3A%3Ca+href%3D%22http%3A%2F%2Fiam.bmezine.com%2F%3FCenobitez %22%3ECenobitez%3C%2Fa%3E

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feeties
All Pro Poster
Member # 10561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feeties   Email Feeties   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, a tattoo on the sole? Wow..that's horrible [Cry] (((
Posts: 819 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i imagine its pretty pointless as the ink will migrate - but horrible ? i think its sexy as hell!

i hope the inkmaster got a good whiff of her sexy soles !

[Jerkoff]

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's the first time I've ever seen a tattoo on the sole. I've never even heard of that. I think if it's a small tattoo then it's alright but if it's like covering the top part of the foot then I'm not a fan. A girl in one of my classes had a flip flop tattooed onto her foot- interesting.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

i know what you mean , i've heard of sole tatoos but never seen one being done !

if you check out Rossi's "Sex Life Of the Foot and Shoe" you will find he talks about sole tatooing. also in Harry Crews novel "Body" some of the female body builders have sole tatoos.

honestly, that would be a cool gift, your lady getting her soles tatooed - now thats commitment!

[ September 08, 2007, 10:49 PM: Message edited by: tom ]

solelover99
Elite Trooper
Member # 13493

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solelover99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
not a fan at all,though i dont like tatts in general.

--------------------
I can't get enough of soft,sexy sole's with high arche's!

Posts: 377 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moman
Elite Trooper
Member # 479

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moman   Email moman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really only saw a couple I really liked on feet. Modtly because they were small and didn't ditract from the beauty of the feet. One woman I know at work has a small rose on the top of her foot just behind the little toe. Another woman I know from baseball (her daughter was on my son's tee ball team) has a small Superman logo on her big toe. As for tattoos on the soles - not a fan. I LOVE the clean sole look and it drives me nuts if there is a bit of dirt or anything on my wife's soles.

MoMan

--------------------
I only moved to St Louis because it has a high arch! LOL

Posts: 476 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links