Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Tattoos on Feet (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Tattoos on Feet
DLipsch
All Pro Poster
Member # 127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLipsch   Email DLipsch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hate 'em. hate 'em, hate 'em, hate 'em.

why anyone feels the need to permanently "beautify" something that's already perfectly beautiful, well, that's just beyond me.

what i'm saying is ... i hate 'em.

cheers,
DL

Posts: 841 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We did some Henna on my ankles to see what it would look like. The henna ink was still wet when we took these, but you get the idea. What do you guys think of this?

http://www.footgurl.com/Preview/images/DSC_0008.jpg

[ September 11, 2007, 11:06 AM: Message edited by: Eliza Durden ]

Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheer
Loyal Member
Member # 14050

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheer   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't stand tattoos, especially on an otherwise great pair of feet!
Posts: 75 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footntoesmassager
Elite Trooper
Member # 12132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footntoesmassager   Email footntoesmassager   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't like them...especially on feet.

--------------------
Feet: Power and beauty combined

Posts: 473 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've never seen sole tats before...something tells me they must hurt like hell!!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
illcumonem
Loyal Member
Member # 25999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for illcumonem   Email illcumonem   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love when girls have tattoos on their feet its so hot!
Posts: 60 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by A&F_FootDude_05:
I've never seen sole tats before...something tells me they must hurt like hell!!

My husband has some. They are so hot.
Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
disgusting, people need to stop scarring their body

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dicklipschitz:

why anyone feels the need to permanently "beautify" something that's already perfectly beautiful, well, that's just beyond me.

what i'm saying is ... i hate 'em.

cheers,
DL

couldn't have said it better myself
[Smile]

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dislike when the tat takes away instead of enhancing the beauty and that's anywhere on the bod. I hate when people go too overboard and I see the tat more than the beauty in the bod. Either one or two tats is fine. Something small, tasteful and discreet that enhance are more my preference.

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Wow I am really surprised. I love tattoos. On feet, on arms, legs, wherever.

Did anyone even look at the links I posted?

You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i like tattoos on girls feet, especially if they are well placed and composed on her foot
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Eliza Durden:
Did anyone even look at the links I posted?

i sure did [Wink] i like the second pic better, thats the kind of tattoo i like to see and lick [Big Grin]
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NOPE! Don't like em' "UNLESS" they're temporary ones that can be removed and replaced with another and another sorta like a foot-fashion thing maybe like rings and stuff....

BUT A STRAIGHT FULL ON TATOO? I'll join the foot tatoo haters and say....

hate em' hate em' hate em' hate em' hate em'
[Big Grin]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleSearching
All Pro Poster
Member # 20157

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleSearching   Author's Homepage   Email SoleSearching   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it's kinda cute. I DO like tats. More around ankles and toes than on the tops or sides of feet, but... on a whole, I usually don't mind. For those familiar with Mommie's Feet... her stars are pretty cool. And... as for Henna... I've seen some exceptionally hot henna before. Now THAT looks good on the tops and sides. I have to ask my friend if she got any pics the last time she was henna'd. Delicious.

--------------------
...still searching! [Big Grin]

Posts: 888 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links