Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Tattoos on Feet (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Tattoos on Feet
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not a fan of tattoos on women or men for that matter. Its interesting that the fad has picked back up like it has. Both of my grandfathers had bad tattoos on their arms they had done back in the 1920s and 1930s. As you can imagine by the time I was born they were completely unrecognizeable as to what they once were. Ink fades and spread, sagging skin, wrinkles, etc. All you kids today getting it done have that to look forward to when you are in retirement. A lot of inked up old folks wearing long sleeve shirts in the summertime to hide faded tats. And lets not start about the guys putting the big gauged metal to stretch out their earlobs! I suppose it'll be something nice for their grandchildren to swing around on. [Laugh]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
love tats on female feet !

[Tongue]

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
And lets not start about the guys putting the big gauged metal to stretch out their earlobs! I suppose it'll be something nice for their grandchildren to swing around on. [Laugh]

Funny that you said this, my earlobes ARE gauged! They aren't huge or anything just a .2, but I just read that and it made me laugh! People ask me why I did it. The only thing I can ever think of is because I like it, and I've had them done for 10 years.
Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Eliza Durden:

Did anyone even look at the links I posted?

yes

if you're trying to look worse a tat is a surefire way to help you reach your goal [Wink]

would you spray graffiti on a picasso or any beautiful painting?

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Its interesting that the fad has picked back up like it has.

yeah no kidding a guy used to be a rebel when he had a tat but these days every computer nerd and 16 year old girl that got a BMW for her birthday has one

you're more of a rebel if you don't have one these days [Laugh]

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blondetoes
Loyal Member
Member # 23795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blondetoes   Email Blondetoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi there,

Personally, I am thinking of getting a tattoo on my foot. To be exact, around my ankle and down on the top of my foot, something like this (but only with a Rosary I have at home)
[IMG]http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa318/Blondetoes/fc96.jpg[/IMG]
I think tatt's can add to the sexyness of a foot, but I would only do it if I were 100% certain it was what I was after. If you really want one, then get one (or two in your case [Laugh] ). I think you have great feet, and adding a tattoo will not change that for me or for Neph (he likes your feet a lot too [Wink] ).
I can't wait to see them for real, if you have them done, if not... well I'll just content myself to looking at your sexy feet as they are.
Kisses,
Blondi

--------------------
www.myspace.com/travelwithsusie
Come down and stay a while, lots of lovely pictures for you too see.

Posts: 70 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Eliza - just found this thread and I must say this much
Ink is a personal choice and for your own reasons.
I did not get mine to impress and wow the masses
Mine have meaning to be and that is what counts!
When I was 19 I had 7 tumors removed and almost lost my left breast to breast cancer. The pink in my stars represents my "support ribbon" to all the survivors and future victims of this disease.

To each his own and ultimately it is YOU that must wake up each day with your ink.

ps ~ If it is well taken care of - a tat can last for a long time in perfect condition. Besides fading is what touch ups are for [Wink]

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm among the ranks of those who don't really care for them, even when they mimic or replace foot jewlery (like toe rings or anklets). A very small tat on the ankle is about the only thing I could probably tolerate, but tolerate is the operative word. As most have said, it distracts from the true beauty of the foot.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by solesearching:
For those familiar with Mommie's Feet... her stars are pretty cool.

Thanks solesearching ... I appreciate the mention ... was beginning to think I was a no-no because of two small stars [Cry]

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LaylaMercedes
Major Player
Member # 7797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaylaMercedes   Author's Homepage   Email LaylaMercedes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't really like tattoos on the feet.
Posts: 213 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mommie Dearest:
Hey Eliza - just found this thread and I must say this much
Ink is a personal choice and for your own reasons.
I did not get mine to impress and wow the masses
Mine have meaning to be and that is what counts!
When I was 19 I had 7 tumors removed and almost lost my left breast to breast cancer. The pink in my stars represents my "support ribbon" to all the survivors and future victims of this disease.

To each his own and ultimately it is YOU that must wake up each day with your ink.

ps ~ If it is well taken care of - a tat can last for a long time in perfect condition. Besides fading is what touch ups are for [Wink]

Wow that is truly inspirational story. You are awesome Mommie.

I wanted to post this thread just to see what ppl think of them in general. But I am definitely still considering them. How bad did yours hurt?

Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mike:
quote:

yeah no kidding a guy used to be a rebel when he had a tat but these days every computer nerd and 16 year old girl that got a BMW for her birthday has one

A punk friend of mine almost 20 years ago seemed to start on this before it went mainstream. He got his nipples pierced (would sometimes wear nails through them) and all kinds of original artwork all over him. Not the little "tribal" stuff every fraternity boy has around his bicep. This guy was really "out there," but wasn't an in your face person to do it to get attention as he was a very personable artistic person. I lost track of that dude along time ago and no one seems to know what became of him.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VeryDirtyfeet
Major Player
Member # 22392

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VeryDirtyfeet   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think tattoos on feet look fantastic. But you have to plan it out well and research the work of the artist. A good tattoo can look great a bad tattoo can be just a ugly mark.
Posts: 141 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Eliza Durden:

Did anyone even look at the links I posted?

yes

if you're trying to look worse a tat is a surefire way to help you reach your goal [Wink]

would you spray graffiti on a picasso or any beautiful painting?

Look worse? Are you saying my feet look bad already? Sheesh.
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

quote:
quote:
quote:

A punk friend of mine almost 20 years ago seemed to start on this before it went mainstream. He got his nipples pierced (would sometimes wear nails through them) and all kinds of original artwork all over him. Not the little "tribal" stuff every fraternity boy has around his bicep. This guy was really "out there," but wasn't an in your face person to do it to get attention as he was a very personable artistic person. I lost track of that dude along time ago and no one seems to know what became of him.
He sure sounds hot though! [Laugh]
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links