Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Masturbating Over Feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Masturbating Over Feet
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've seen a few threads about preferred positions for a girl to give a footjob, but what about those times where you're doing the deed yourself with a playful/sexy woman in front of you sticking her feet out as a target? How do you like to masturbate over a pair of feet?

My favorite way is to have the girl laying on her stomach, soles up and me sitting down at her feet. My balls are right over her toes and while I masturbate, she grabs at my nuts and/or squeezes them in her toes. That drives me wild and I love seeing all the puddles collect in the wrinkles of her soles in that position.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So many different ways. I guess, since I prefer to get-off while laying down, I'll have my girl sit or lie next to me with her feet on my stomach. I try to get her to put a foot at the base of my penis - this occasionally will get her to put pressure on the pubic bone which adds to the intensity of the sensation of orgasm.

Another way I've employed is, for lack of a better term, "bob-sledding": She sits upright (back against a headboard or a wall and I sit directly in front of her between her legs (bob-sled style), she can then pull her feet in to wrap around my cock as I finish off.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The foot fu**in master
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2152

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The foot fu**in master   Email The foot fu**in master   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For me, I like to have my wife do the masturbating for me whilst I have my way with her soles and toes. We do this lying down on our backs, heads at each others feet.
Usually it's done as part of foreplay, but man, sometimes it just feels too good so it ends up finishing me off! lol [Woot]

And just incase anyone is thinking that i'm so self centred...I always make sure my wife is satisfied afterwards [Wink]

--------------------
"Now put your feet up here my dear, so I can lick up on them toes until the Revlon disappears" - Big Daddy Kane (For the lover in you)
Twitter: @j_winnfieldbmf

Posts: 1028 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
My balls are right over her toes and while I masturbate, she grabs at my nuts and/or squeezes them in her toes.
Pat, theres a vid you might like, check out footfetishtube.com and search for a video by pinchlover called "lina cbt". Tell me if you like that video. I love it !! That chik Lina is really talented !!
Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
YZF-R6
Major Player
Member # 1682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for YZF-R6   Email YZF-R6   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Patrick, believe it or not, I still haven't tried that position! I'm just more of a toes man than soles man [Big Grin] I've been meaning to get around to that, but those damn toes just get me every time! [Big Grin]

--------------------
"I feel the need. The need for speed!"

Posts: 166 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For myself its impossible to "take matters in my own hands" if the lady's feet are there for the taking.

[ February 27, 2008, 11:44 AM: Message edited by: LeDaemon ]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Most of time for me this occurs when my wife's laying on her tummy and I'm rubbing her back laying beside her. I usually can't stop myself from working lower- down to her legs and feet. That's when I get up and stand at the foot of the bed so I can get the best visual and physical shot. In this position I can rub my manhood on her soles while I caress her legs. Most of time she'll eventually raise a foot for me to focus on and cum on.

On several occassions when I've had her slip on a pair of flip-flops or sandals during foreplay or sex she'll lay on her back and lift up her knees so her feet are flat by her bottom. I'll stand beside the bed and blow my load onto her toes.

Last weekend, she was laying on her stomach after I had manually stimulated her to climax and I was kneeling over her legs. Bending her right leg, she pulled it up in front of me, so that the outside of her foot was facing me and I had a great side profile of the beautiful curves of her foot. I grasped her foot left hand and in short order shot cum across her ankle that then fell onto the back of her left knee. I looked so hot. She said she enjoyed feeling the cum spray across her foot and onto her other leg.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I concur 100% with Patrick on using that position to stroke over a sexy pair of hot feet. My beautiful wife and I have used that position many many times as well as others, too. I am a sole man big time, and this position let's her rub her soft soles along My shaft as her toes caress, and grab at My balls...it feels so amazing.

I am also a fan of her hold her feet to Me, her sexy toes pointed straight at My member as I stroke and use her feet, and blowing one all over her toes too...but most of the time I finish off on her amazing soles anyway I can.

Great topic.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ozboy:
quote:
My balls are right over her toes and while I masturbate, she grabs at my nuts and/or squeezes them in her toes.
Pat, theres a vid you might like, check out footfetishtube.com and search for a video by pinchlover called "lina cbt". Tell me if you like that video. I love it !! That chik Lina is really talented !!
Very similar and hot! My thing was more of me on my knees, like I am teabagging her toes. She can then grab at them and wiggle them underneath. This clip is interesting though as I might have to have that done. [Wink]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by YZF-R6:
Patrick, believe it or not, I still haven't tried that position! I'm just more of a toes man than soles man [Big Grin] I've been meaning to get around to that, but those damn toes just get me every time! [Big Grin]

I'm with you man.......I love seeing her red painted toes covered with my sauce.......

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i like doing it on the soles or toes

patrick which of the girls on your site have you done this to?

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xxmadisonxx
Elite Trooper
Member # 24593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for xxmadisonxx   Email xxmadisonxx   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OH MY GOD OZBOY! i just watched the vid, if i did that to my bf (ex) he would kill me it looks painful as hell! that must hurt surely
Posts: 286 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
...I love seeing all the puddles collect in the wrinkles of her soles in that position.

I couldn't agree more! [Cheers]
That's some serious EYE CANDY!!! [Eek!]

[ March 11, 2008, 11:48 PM: Message edited by: shomeyoT0ES ]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karas
Major Player
Member # 23934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karas     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For me, I prefer top have smelly feet in my face while I do it.
Posts: 146 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with you, LaDaemon, for the largest part. There are just so many gals who are too timid to put the right amount of effort into it, despite their willingness to try. At a certain point, due to the unrelieved pressure, I must stop waiting and must say, "OK, just hold your feet here and I'll do the work.

Still, I like to simply fuck a lovely pair of arches while I watch her Jill-off. As I said earlier, there are so many ways.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links