Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Masturbating Over Feet (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Masturbating Over Feet
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mike:
i like doing it on the soles or toes

patrick which of the girls on your site have you done this to?

Honestly, most of the girls I've done this with are not on the site. I've had a few more girlfriends when I wasn't doing the site and/or past girls from my college days (also before this site was online).

I've massaged many of the model's feet on my site, worshipped a few, eaten food off a few, smelled a number of them, but the footjobs are a smaller number with that list of girls.

Patrick

P.S. There are a bunch I wouldn't mind having on that list though! [Wink]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Pat are you looking for any male models for your site? Need any 'volunteers' for your pretty models, so you can take some more pics??? [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For me, it all depends on if she knows I'm doing it or not. If she does know, I like her to lay on her stomach, so I can have full access to her soles. Other times, she may not know, like when I'm in the library or something, and she's just doing some candid shoe/foot play.

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ozboy:
Hey Pat are you looking for any male models for your site? Need any 'volunteers' for your pretty models, so you can take some more pics??? [Thumbs Up]

Sorry, no I am not.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
darn
Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GloriousFJ
Board Regular
Member # 26779

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GloriousFJ   Email GloriousFJ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For me, I only masturbate to pics of feet [Tongue]

If i am lucky enough to have a real pair of feet at my disposal, I can tell u know my hands are NOWHERE near my 'member' Its all in the ;foot; touch for me [Tongue]

Posts: 25 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Web Cruiser
Elite Trooper
Member # 1019

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Web Cruiser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My GF last night said "mmmm cum on my feet, IF i am asleep wake me up just before you cum"

So i did...and god damn i loved it, i didnt think stuff like that happened

Oh...it was soles

Posts: 323 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like having me and my wife sit on the couch facing each other at a distance where she strecthes one leg out so I can suck her toes, while the other leg is bent alternating giving me a foot job and hand job.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 2swift:
My beautiful wife and I have used that position many many times as well as others, too. I am a sole man big time, and this position let's her rub her soft soles along My shaft as her toes caress, and grab at My balls...

I had to reply to this thread once more, b/c I never did explain my personal preference. [Roll Eyes] By the way, this happens to be my ALL-TIME Favorite! Only difference is, she usually lies on her back so her toes can point upward. That way she can pinch n' squeeze the head, instead of my nutsack. I sware it makes me cum (HARD) each and everytime!!! [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW! Ok new to this part of the site but... wow... I actually just got a couple new ideas that I want to try...

thanks boys!

D

Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by footgirl0226:
WOW! Ok new to this part of the site but... wow... I actually just got a couple new ideas that I want to try...

thanks boys!

D

Tug his nuts with your toes until he cums. I bet he'll squirt all over the place. If he cries about you pulling them with your toes, tell him to suck it up and cum on your feet. [Wink] I bet he'll do just that.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He is not much of a crier! lol But the advice might just work! lol thanks dear!
Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the is one of my fantasies, i really wanna do this. too bad i can't find a girl who'll let me [Cry]
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i like to have her laying on her back, her soles facing my point of view and she's flexing her arches and wiggling her toes in front of my point of view for my enjoyment.

sorta like this:
http://free.footcore.com/preview/kim-arch6.jpg

or like this:
http://free.footcore.com/preview/kim-arch9.jpg

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
timothy99
Major Player
Member # 28289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for timothy99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Patrick I love your site. Where do you find the girls for your site and how do you get them to pose for you? Do you have to pay them or do you just ask nicely? I don't really want a web-site I just want to take video of pretty feet for my own collection. Just wondering how you were able to do it. thanks
Posts: 235 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links