Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Masturbating Over Feet (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Masturbating Over Feet
J.J.
All Pro Poster
Member # 24686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.J.   Email J.J.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have my girlfriend rubbing my nipples with her feet while I fuck her or jerk off, she lies on her back before me so I can alternate her feet between my face and my nipples, mmmhhheaven!

PS. Tyler, your vids and pics rule!

[ March 16, 2008, 10:03 PM: Message edited by: J.J. ]

--------------------
Born again pagan baby, craving the moon, I worship Venus as she swallows me whole.

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by timothy99:
Patrick I love your site. Where do you find the girls for your site and how do you get them to pose for you? Do you have to pay them or do you just ask nicely? I don't really want a web-site I just want to take video of pretty feet for my own collection. Just wondering how you were able to do it. thanks

It is a VERY long story, so I'll tell it in short bits of a timeline. Here it goes...

High School - was big into art and photography, so I'd get classmates to pose and "always need" some foot photos

College - was open about my fetish and did artwork based on it, so girls I knew were always flattered to pose for photos and my artwork

College - got into web design and opened a freebie site posting the photos and artwork listed above, although the site didn't last long due to bandwidth usage and no money coming in as a free site

Post College (few years later) - wasn't with a girl I had been seeing for 3 years, so I decided to give the ole web thing a try again, bringing it back as Soles of Silk - membership section and I pay the models (mostly my friends still) since I do make a little cash from it

That's the short and to the point version. LOL!

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18266 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:

sorta like this:
http://free.footcore.com/preview/kim-arch6.jpg

or like this:
http://free.footcore.com/preview/kim-arch9.jpg

Tyler D.

Which website is this model from? Her feet are beautifully shaped! [Drool]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Web Cruiser:
My GF last night said "mmmm cum on my feet, IF i am asleep wake me up just before you cum"

So i did...and god damn i loved it, i didnt think stuff like that happened

Oh...it was soles

The green light eh? Awesome.

[Jerkoff]

Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sole_Solution
Elite Trooper
Member # 29999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sole_Solution   Email Sole_Solution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like to be "below" the Woman as I am doing the deed, almost in a "submissive" position while kissing and smelling the Feet. I will either lay on the floor as she sits in a chair or lays on a bed with her Feet hanging over the edge. I also like the position Brother Tyler described in his post... Lying on the bed on my back with the Soles in my face.Either way, my mouth, nose and face have to be against those Soles!

[ April 08, 2008, 09:27 AM: Message edited by: Sole_Solution ]

--------------------
Sole_Solution

My candid threads:
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=011826;p=1#000000
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=011856;p=1#000000

Posts: 340 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FooTboY088.
Major Player
Member # 22983

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FooTboY088.   Email FooTboY088.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bueno as for me I love 2 masturbate right on the soles because you get an awesome view of her soles all sexy and wrinkled up and when i upload my man juices on them,they wiggle their toes in such creamy delight..xoxo ;)

--------------------
Man That Troika - Gears of War.

Posts: 192 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FooTboY088.
Major Player
Member # 22983

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FooTboY088.   Email FooTboY088.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by conerz:
Man that sounded kinda corny but its true.

Dude it sounds just like what i said so it's not corny..lol =)

--------------------
Man That Troika - Gears of War.

Posts: 192 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jayrea
Major Player
Member # 28480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jayrea     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i usually lay on my stomach and then he is at the end of the bed by my feet ready to go. I also have done it where I will have one foot in is face and the other down by his errrr member...my favorite is when I am on my stomach!!!

--------------------
Jayrea

Posts: 126 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like it when a woman is on her back knees pulle up aand feet either in the air or flat on the ground so i can get a good shot on the tops.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyTeen
Elite Trooper
Member # 30822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyTeen   Email LuckyTeen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
After worshipping her feet I was so hot I just grabbed her foot and started kissing it all over while doing the deed. I shot my loade all over both feet and she loved it.

--------------------
There is nothing more heavenly than the smell of a female foot ^_^

Picture shows foot worship...mmm.

Posts: 311 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sandyrog
Major Player
Member # 30383

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sandyrog   Email sandyrog   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have to say that jerking off while sucking on pretty toes is my favourite foot fetish experience, its just a great feeling
Posts: 119 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyTeen
Elite Trooper
Member # 30822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyTeen   Email LuckyTeen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like worshipping one foot while the other strokes up and down my shaft. [Drool]

--------------------
There is nothing more heavenly than the smell of a female foot ^_^

Picture shows foot worship...mmm.

Posts: 311 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have her lay on her belly.Then I lay on top of her postioning myself to where my penis is on the botton of her foot and my head resting on her butt.

Then I just start scrumping the bottom
of her soles until I explode all over them.

Sometimes I go for the secound round. [Hump]

[ June 05, 2008, 10:25 AM: Message edited by: Tiny Dave ]

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links