Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Oceans 11 of Foot Fetish (must read!) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Oceans 11 of Foot Fetish (must read!)
warp
Elite Trooper
Member # 15496

Icon 1 posted      Profile for warp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guys this is AWESOME, so im at work today, i work in a shopping centre, im standing by the door and i see two girls walk past maybe 20 year old? they go past a dust bin, and one takes out her new flats and chuck her old ones away, they were leather and judging by the heat im guessing they were sweated to high heaven.

No one was about so i rushed out as soon as they were out of site and managed to get one out!! They were just sitting on top so they were'nt deep in the trash, otherwise i wouldn't have bothered. I put my hand in side and it was still warm and VERY moist.

I had to take it upstairs for a little you know what [Wink]

The smell was unbelieveable! just days of sweat from her feet all in there, she really had worn these to death!!!

Now what a turn on is that, i got to smell a complete strangers shoe (who was georgous) and keep the shoe!!

What a find boys, hope your all proud!!!

Posts: 268 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Took balls on your part! But did you happen to think of the security cameras...as in there is people that are constantly watching the cameras for people stealing, so imagine when they saw you sneak a shoe outta the trash..then watched you walk upstairs with it and come out of a room with a big smile... [Laugh]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
some people's trash are others treasures

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
1heartbreakkid
All Pro Poster
Member # 28712

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1heartbreakkid   Author's Homepage   Email 1heartbreakkid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now that's cool!
Posts: 715 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-cfg-
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -cfg-   Email -cfg-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not really my thing, but kudos to you for having the stones to pull it off. [Cheers]

--------------------
KLTPZYXM (kil-tip-ZEE-zim)

Posts: 1107 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You truly have some large grapefruits my friend!
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh yeah, btw, did you notice her size?
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not really my thing either (though I do bear some elements of a shoe fetish, too) but I'm glad you got to serve the imp inside you.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
some people's trash are others treasures

Such a profound statement, especially in this case.

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds good to me !! [Hump]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diabolicus
All Pro Poster
Member # 7743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diabolicus   Email Diabolicus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's a disgusting and creepy thing to do.

--------------------
~Eyes all around you~
~Enter the labyrinth~
~Visions of the hunted~
~Beware the birchmen~

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
manolojchoo
Loyal Member
Member # 1257

Icon 1 posted      Profile for manolojchoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Proud? No. Basically, you've now resorted to dumpster diving to satisfy your fetish.
Posts: 89 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stephm_ff
Major Player
Member # 27001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stephm_ff   Email stephm_ff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have to agree with -cfg-, it's not my thing but props for having the balls to do it.

Personally I would never do that, but hey whatever floats your boat I'm not here to judge! Enjoy your 'find' lol

--------------------
'Toes all painted, feet all out, it's the aphrodisiac for tommorow without a doubt' - Keith Murray

Posts: 154 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

That would be wild if one day you saw yourself on one of those Craziest Things Caught on Video specials!
one1one
Board Regular
Member # 30469

Icon 1 posted      Profile for one1one   Email one1one   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's cool. but are u sure that noone noticed it? it's a mall man

--------------------
one1one

Posts: 2 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links