Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Oceans 11 of Foot Fetish (must read!) (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Oceans 11 of Foot Fetish (must read!)
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
warp, keep on posting these storys, i love em. I post stories too that people dont find favorable. but it does not stop me. please dont stop b/c of some people giving ufavorable reviews.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thundercracker
All Pro Poster
Member # 7778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thundercracker   Email Thundercracker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You didn't steal it, so if you enjoyed that shoe then good for you. [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 656 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah dude, don't quit posting. It is so rare to hear of a real life great encounter like yours. Many of us could only dream for such luck to fall in our own hands!

Maybe a few people out there would not know what to do with themselves in that same situation, but heck you came out victorious with her smelly shoe and nobody can ever change that experience for you. Otherwise you probably would've regretted it for a long time if things did not turn out as you chose.

I know for fact many of us here would regret the same thing if we saw a real hottie drop off her worn shoe for our own taking but we never jumped on the possibility.

Your story was great and I hope it will encourage others to share these great unique type of experiences too [Big Grin] ROCK ON!

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
secksrocks
Major Player
Member # 30999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for secksrocks   Email secksrocks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If that's what you do, and you like posting about it, don't let me stop you!
Posts: 102 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Thanks to all those who liked the post."
Comment by warp

I liked it, and would have done the same thing.

_fjb_
[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I liked the story too, I just wouldn't have done the same thing. Shoes aren't my thing.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyTeen
Elite Trooper
Member # 30822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyTeen   Email LuckyTeen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Honestly. I just don't get off on shoes, I like what they can do for the feet, such as making the woman just luck confident and sexy but I wouldn't just smell a girls shoe.

--------------------
There is nothing more heavenly than the smell of a female foot ^_^

Picture shows foot worship...mmm.

Posts: 311 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyTeen
Elite Trooper
Member # 30822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyTeen   Email LuckyTeen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But, good for you man. Nobody got hurt, they were no longer hers so you can't say you invaded her privacy. Cool it gave you a buzz. [Smile]

--------------------
There is nothing more heavenly than the smell of a female foot ^_^

Picture shows foot worship...mmm.

Posts: 311 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
warp
Elite Trooper
Member # 15496

Icon 1 posted      Profile for warp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks alot guys it sure doesgimme a buzz.

Ive kept them somewhere at work so whenever i wanna go back to that moment, i still have her feet to smell.

Man it was soooooooooo cool!

Posts: 268 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by warp:
Ive kept them somewhere at work so whenever i wanna go back to that moment, i still have her feet to smell.

just thinkin about that gets me excited! I totally wish I coulda had some girls shoes in my desk at my old office in the air force. and whenever i wanted some privacy i would lock the door and just sniff away. probably even telecon into meetings when possible (but keep my door closed and the breathing shallow) LOL!
Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There was one time at my work, a week or so after I had found out this girl's shoe size and what shoes she liked the best, that I got a chance to smell her shoes. She said her feet were size 8 1/2 and she liked Steve Maddens. Well, one day she became ill and left home early. Everyone is out of the office by 5 and I happened to see her Steve Madden heels!!! I was so excited I took them into the restroom and sniffed them for a few minutes. They had a slight damp sweaty odor to them. I was so scared someone might still be there and catch me in the act!
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soles_n_toes
Board Regular
Member # 31541

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soles_n_toes   Email soles_n_toes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i dont see anything wrong with what you did as long as theres no chance somebody finds out.
Posts: 37 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links