Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Oceans 11 of Foot Fetish (must read!) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Oceans 11 of Foot Fetish (must read!)
secksrocks
Major Player
Member # 30999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for secksrocks   Email secksrocks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Diabolicus:
That's a disgusting and creepy thing to do.

OK, good... I thought I was the only one who thought that. I haven't seen too many negative comments on this site, so I didn't know if I should just keep them to myself.
Posts: 102 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyTeen
Elite Trooper
Member # 30822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyTeen   Email LuckyTeen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I'm not into siniffing girls feet and shoes when they don't know about it, that's why people think we are freaks. I'd only ever indulge my fetish with someone I was going out with and thought they should know sexually what turns me on.

--------------------
There is nothing more heavenly than the smell of a female foot ^_^

Picture shows foot worship...mmm.

Posts: 311 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
UK_luckyguy
Major Player
Member # 15149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for UK_luckyguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Diabolicus:
That's a disgusting and creepy thing to do.

let he who be without sin, cast the first stone
Posts: 119 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*standing with a pile of stones*

I've got the first AND the hundred and first!

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by warp:
What a find boys, hope your all proud!!!

You can bet ur life savings that we're all proud! At least secretly if not openly [Big Grin]

I am soooo jealous! Can you take some pictures of the shoe to share with us please [Big Grin] PRETTY PLEASE? This is a rare heaven encounter IMO

The hot perfect stranger has no clue either what her feet do to us

i woulda taken both shoes though, and if anyone confronted me, i woulda said I work with homeless in my spare time and these can still find a good home at the soup shelters. Would not clarify to them what i meant by working with homeless though [Big Grin]

and if ya think that's creepy, take a look in the mirror! who are we trying to kid here, jump on the bandwagon folks; you're no better than him. At least he's honest with himself about his love of feet, as opposed to lurking in the creepy corner and occasionally being honest (only when it's the internet), LOL!

nothin illegal about takin from the top of a public trash can from what i can recall. And those of you objectors too chicken to do it, at least you know you wanted to do it, but were too afraid of society's unspoken rules controlling your inner conscience as always, hahahaaaa (more feet for the brave)

[ July 18, 2008, 03:26 PM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good points, Tyler !! [Hump]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with you Tyler. Not exactly what I'd do, but he didn't hurt anybody.
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know if I'd go so far as taking her shoes out of the trash and getting busy with them.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectCell
BANNED
Member # 31000

Icon 10 posted      Profile for perfectCell   Email perfectCell       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So I love to see pictures If you can and thanks.. If it was me I would of javascript:void(0)
Jerkoff In shoe If that were my way.But I swear If a very hot Girl left Her shoes On the trash Can I would get then to smell them In my room and you know what happens When I smell then ..Is so good tasty yummy heat moister hot sexy smell It would control my Boxers and I will leave a mark forever if that happens.So I only get it if no camera or people are around to not get Trouble or Seen by.But I have fetish for shoe smell and feet I will lick the soles of the girl If i canjavascript:void(0)
Cry But That how strong my fetish is

--------------------
Pedo

Posts: 13 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectCell
BANNED
Member # 31000

Icon 10 posted      Profile for perfectCell   Email perfectCell       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So I love to see pictures If you can and thanks.. If it was me I would of javascript:void(0)
Jerkoff In shoe If that were my way.But I swear If a very hot Girl left Her shoes On the trash Can I would get then to smell them In my room and you know what happens When I smell then ..Is so good tasty yummy heat moister hot sexy smell It would control my Boxers and I will leave a mark forever if that happens.So I only get it if no camera or people are around to not get Trouble or Seen by.But I have fetish for shoe smell and feet I will lick the soles of the girl If i canjavascript:void(0)
Cry But That how strong my fetish is

--------------------
Pedo

Posts: 13 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectCell
BANNED
Member # 31000

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectCell   Email perfectCell       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry about Double post Guys and Girls.

--------------------
Pedo

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If your mind is usually in the gutter, does it matter?

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
secksrocks
Major Player
Member # 30999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for secksrocks   Email secksrocks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tyler, liking feet is not creepy. Guys who take women's shoes from the trashcan is. And they make people who don't like feet think that's what guys who like feet do.
Posts: 102 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have never seen oceans 11, but if it has feet, im sure going to now. But, wow did you get a good glimpse of the toenail color? But yeah, i would have done that too, and personaly, i wouldnt care if anyone was looking (hopefully I would have a bag to put them in to keep the scent), and when you (they in this case) throw something away, its not thiers anymore, and when you take it, it becomes yours. And if anybody asks me whats the matter w/ me, i would tell em' to fuck off. They could have thrown away $$ for all they know. It would be awesome if you knew the person though. I hope you kept that flat, b/c as far as i'm concerned, thats the best thing ive ever herd about flats. I hate a shoe that covers only the toes. I DON"T GIVE A HOOT ABOUT TOE CLEVAGE!!! And perfectCell, thats triple-post, next time just use the edit/delete button (the one w/ the paper and pencil) and delete the post. As you can see, I did edit this post.

[ July 21, 2008, 12:27 AM: Message edited by: Keyfeet ]

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
warp
Elite Trooper
Member # 15496

Icon 1 posted      Profile for warp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But to be fair SecksRocks thats what some people with a ff do like to do.

I never went up to that person foaming at the mouth saying "can i drop this tin of baked beans on your feet for a charity organisation!!"

no one got hurt, no one saw, it was just a little kick that i had. Man, i guess i'll stop posting if i can't even share my stories and feelings like that, i thought we are all meant to be supportive of each other.

Thanks to all those who liked the post.

Posts: 268 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links