Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Poll--Tattoos (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Poll--Tattoos
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you like seeing tattoos on feet?
Personally, I quite like them.

Poll Information
This poll contains 1 question(s). 72 user(s) have voted.
You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

Vote Now     View Poll Results

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I voted depends, because some tats are cool as fuck. We had a girl at our old apartments that had 3 toe ring tats on her toes. I thought that was kinda ugly! Even tho her feet was perfect in every other way.
Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow 44%, as of my vote, voted that tattoos destroy the foot's beauty! I do not mean to offend anyone but isn't that a bit off?
I mean, quite a few of the board's most favorite female contributors have had foot tattoos and you all seem to EAT IT UP when they post. Were all the comments just "fluff"?
That is just...weird. [Confused]

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Goddess Elizabeth:
Wow 44%, as of my vote, voted that tattoos destroy the foot's beauty! I do not mean to offend anyone but isn't that a bit off?
I mean, quite a few of the board's most favorite female contributors have had foot tattoos and you all seem to EAT IT UP when they post. Were all the comments just "fluff"?

The forum has changed from what people like to what they don't like. It's really a shame.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I voted that I don't like them, but I think that the poll answer was worded too harshly -- I don't think that tattoos "destroy" the beauty of the feet. My preference is for "natural" feet, with no tattoos and no polish, but that doesn't mean that when I see pretty feet that do have those things I don't like them -- very often I do. It's just that I feel (personally) that there is something lost. It's not that big a deal, to me; just a preference.

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if her feet are gorgeous than the tattoo adds to the beauty. if they're ugly feet then...well...you can't look away fast enough
[Big Grin]

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ucflyeah:
if her feet are gorgeous than the tattoo adds to the beauty. if they're ugly feet then...well...you can't look away fast enough
[Big Grin]

Some tattoo's take away from beautiful feet while other enhance them. That is why I voted that it depends. I myself prefer that gorgeous feet remain unadorned except for a nice glossy polish. However, to each their own and I do not think giving an opinion on their likes and dislikes takes away from our forum.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetfixations
BANNED
Member # 38817

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetfixations   Author's Homepage   Email feetfixations       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love tattoos on the foot but some make the foot look pretty and some make the foot look ugly. The worse is to see a female with ugly feet to begin with and then the tattoo that she has is ugly that is the worse.
Posts: 26 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesnhoselover
Board Regular
Member # 27183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesnhoselover   Email toesnhoselover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not a fan of the tattos.
Posts: 17 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i love most foot tattoos. i remember the first time i saw one. i was on my honeymoon with my ex-wife and some girl we met had this awesome green lizard tattooed on her foot and the tail curled down the foot and ended on her big toe. i was fascinated.

quote:
Were all the comments just "fluff"?
unfortunately, i think there alot of commenters that just say anything to feed the girls who post pics to try and get attention.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skipperbob
Board Regular
Member # 28525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for skipperbob   Email skipperbob   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't like them at all. To me it takes away from the foot and is distracting! Don't like them on legs or any where else.
Posts: 42 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mona:
quote:

The forum has changed from what people like to what they don't like. It's really a shame.
That's a rather demeaning comment to members who were asked to express their opinion -and it happened not to be the same as yours.

I could also propose that the forum has changed from a group of people enjoying an interest to one were we get constant posts of people promoting their C4S sites to make money off us....

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bluehydro007
Board Regular
Member # 9864

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bluehydro007   Email Bluehydro007   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is the first posted I've commented on. It took me a few years before I even noticed it, but I love the tat on the foot!! So hot!!!
Posts: 4 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do like tattoos on feet but it certainly isn't a requirement. My girlfriend is contemplating such a tat and I will support (and enjoy) whatever decision she makes.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yungfootman
Board Regular
Member # 15493

Icon 1 posted      Profile for yungfootman   Email yungfootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think foot tattoos are extremely sexy. Its a way for a woman to show that she's not afraid to be herself.
Posts: 10 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links