Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Poll--Tattoos (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Poll--Tattoos
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by oscarthemonkey:
quote:
Originally posted by Mona:
quote:
Originally posted by Goddess Elizabeth:
Wow 44%, as of my vote, voted that tattoos destroy the foot's beauty! I do not mean to offend anyone but isn't that a bit off?
I mean, quite a few of the board's most favorite female contributors have had foot tattoos and you all seem to EAT IT UP when they post. Were all the comments just "fluff"?
That is just...weird. [Confused]

The forum has changed from what people like to what they don't like. It's really a shame.
That's a rather demeaning comment to members who were asked to express their opinion -and it happened not to be the same as yours.

I could also propose that the forum has changed from a group of people enjoying an interest to one were we get constant posts of people promoting their C4S sites to make money off us....

The demeaning is in the harsh hyperbole.

Does a tattoo DESTROY feet?
Who HATES toe hair?
I don't like feet smell (multiple exclamation points)
Footjobs make me yell!!!

I never said people shouldn't share their opinions, but how about a little sensitivity to the women on the board? I joined in 05 and I can't find a female member with an older user date than my own that posts more than twice a week, and even that amount of posting might not be found either. Sure, maybe some of them left the biz, but I still talk to many of them, daily, who are still at it but left Wu's. Some of them got bad private messages, but there is a new negativity creeping into the forum that just seems harsh. The focus of the forum has switched recently to talk about what everyone hates, to focus all the energy here on negatives, and I see the girls posting less and less.

This thread makes it look as if Mommy's gorgeous feet are destroyed. She is one of our most well respected members. I miss some of the female interaction from the old days. It's completely reasonable to have an opinion one way or the other on the issue, but some of these posts sound so angry. Where is this anger coming from?

As to your second point, I will assume since you mentioned clips4sale you were referring to my own site. For the record, I rarely post about my store in website URLS where those posts belong, and have always offered all of my pictures, both adult and non, for free on this forum, something many non-clipstores charge for. I really don't think you can accuse me of "constant posts of people promoting their C4S sites to make money off us." That is ridiculous. 90% of my posts here have either been discussion, or posting threads with many many quality pictures, some with pedicures I was requested to get. Your implication that I am not a member of this forum but just a promoter is precisely the attitude that has made other women leave.

edit to add that trashy has now been thrown out. Destroyed and trashy. Yeah right, I don't even have a foot fetish and I can tell Mommy's feet are damn lovely. It's one thing to have an opinion on foot tattoos. Many of these comments are going to be taken personally though. I stand by my point. It's a shame.

[ April 07, 2010, 02:43 PM: Message edited by: Mona ]

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
temp1234
Major Player
Member # 33411

Icon 1 posted      Profile for temp1234   Email temp1234   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't like them because I don't like tattoos in general, they seem quite trashy to me.
Posts: 230 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not a fan of tattoos anywhere on women or men for that matter. Preference is without.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your implication that I am not a member of this forum but just a promoter is precisely the attitude that has made other women leave.

Well,Well,Well-
I did not accuse you of that- but now you see- no one who voices there opinion about tattoos needs to do be accused of changing the nature of this board - unless it is done in a directly offensive manner.

This board falls far short of the negative discourse of the Mousepad. I see posts that I disagree with-I like feet that smell,but people who don't can have a civil discourse about it.
I hate toe hair, and make sure to take care of my wife's feet when she has it. I would never post insulting comments at any picture post on this forum, and have readily challenged people who have.
And- since you are so insistant about people being offended- where in Dougiezerts poll does it address anyone specifically?
Also- I have posted numerous complimentary replies on Mommie Dearest's posts and have NEVER mentioned that I personally think her beautiful feet would look much better without the tattoos. It's her choice. And-I don't like footjobs either, Mona- what a BAD person I am....

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"I did not accuse you of that- but now you see- no one who voices there opinion about tattoos needs to do be accused of changing the nature of this board - unless it is done in a directly offensive manner."

Using Destroy in the original poll does indeed change the nature of this baord, and once again, I stand by my original statement fully.

"destroyed" and "trashy" are overly harsh terms to use in a community where someone can take it personally, never mind the irony that it isn't exactly classy to be throwing around terms like trashy in public to begin with .

Disliking footjobs is fine. Putting 4 or 5 exclamation points after it is unnecessary though, when it really only makes people who enjoy footjobs or those who perform them wonder where the anger is coming from.

[ April 07, 2010, 06:18 PM: Message edited by: Mona ]

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For the most part, I hate tattoos on the feet. I think the word "destroy" is a rather fair term to use. There might be some instances where it can be appealing. But overall, I do feel it destroys or tarnishes the look of the feet.
Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well- "detracts" might have been better diction.

I agree we should save trashy for "tramp stamps".

So-why don't you have tattoos on your feet, Mona?

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Because I have about a thousand fake ones and I like to change them.

--------------------
 -

-

Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I, like Mona, will stand by my original thought/comment.
I did not say I was offended, in fact I had stated that I didn't wish to offend anyone reading my comment but I think a little honesty around here is overdue. Especially by the ladies who do take the time to post photographs.
All I wanted to do was to invoke thought in the possible few who would open their minds to the actual point I attempted to make.
The poll says one thing but the Pictures Section sings a different tune.
Imagine how many other FREE pictures are missed out on because you all just HAD to share how "destructive" foot tattoos are to the over all "natural" beauty of a woman's foot. [Wink] Just saying....

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Libertine
Loyal Member
Member # 35475

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Libertine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In fairness, only 35 people have voted on the poll, it isn't entirely representative of the community at large.

Also, if you don't like tattoos, but still like the feet, I think it is possible to overlook them. If it were anything else you didn't like, you could point it out as constructive criticism and I like to think that would be welcomed. Tattoos are permanent, they're not going anywhere so there is little point in highlighting a negative that simply cannot be changed. I think people are commenting on the positives unless they are specific telling you that they like the tattoos.

As for me, it depends. I like tattoos on women generally, I like a rock-ish look so they often come with that. I'm not so sure on feet, I suppose they can look good sometimes, but I haven't seen loads of examples.

Posts: 64 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joebond
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joebond   Email joebond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love tattoos on womens feet,in fact I like them on women other places,like this girl Dita Payne[IMG]http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff221/joebond_01/th_dtahlix123.jpg[/IMG]

--------------------
"I'd like to live as a poor man with lots of money"
Pablo Picasso

Posts: 1192 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow!..Now we all know that we aren't going to agree on all things...EVERYONE HAS THEIR LIKES AND DISLIKES and there is nothing wrong with us being different...Don't take comments so personal Ladies...Im not a fan of tattoos on any part of the body (YES I HAVE MY FRATERNITY LETTERS ON MY CHEST...I was young then..lol)...But I think that Elizabeth's feet are perfect!!!!! (I really like the newest pics for her new website where her toes match her tattoos)...
I did notice that the word "HATE" was being used to much and I was using it as much as anyone...I noticed it when I would read my post later on or the following day...I stopped using it as much because IT'S A STRONG WORD!..(UNLESS WE WE'RE TALKING ABOUT BUNIONS, FUNGUS, YELLOWISH NAILS, ETC.) Plus, I started to get accustomed to the things that I SO-CALLED HATED (red polish, black polish, bigger feet, really pale feet, TATS, etc.)...It just sounded soooooo NEGATIVE!!!!! I love and appreciate you ladies for posting posting pics BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY for having something INQUISITIVE to say on the Blog...And Mona, PLEASE EXCUSE MY CAPS, USE OF MULTIPLE EXCLAMATION POINTS, AND PERIODS...It's just my style of typing...Besides Wu said, DON'T USE ALL CAPS IN YOUR POST!... lol..I love you Ladies....(NOT LIKE A WEIRDO but like Family)

[ April 08, 2010, 10:45 AM: Message edited by: DeTrOiT ]

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
evolved
Loyal Member
Member # 3907

Icon 1 posted      Profile for evolved   Email evolved   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think they are amazing!!
Posts: 76 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maverick Matrix
All Pro Poster
Member # 2989

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maverick Matrix   Email Maverick Matrix   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I believe that if done right, they can accentuate the foot and make it look better. Most foot tattoos are done very well and look great on the woman's foot. There are only a handful that I don't like but for the most part, I think it's wonderful. Just adding my personal opinion.
Posts: 649 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Archi
Board Regular
Member # 34464

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Archi   Email Archi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Personally, I think tatoos are trashy.

That said, I ***LOVE*** toenail polish, fingernail polish, lipstick, eyeliner, mascara, blush, etc., but that can be changed.

Tatoos are permanent, and no, they DON'T look better with age.

Tatoos are, in my humble opinion, nothing more than an indicator of low-culture upbringing.

Yeah, call me a snob, but so what? I still think they're trashy.

Posts: 22 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links