Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » anybody else's mother do this to them as a child? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: anybody else's mother do this to them as a child?
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ive never believed in the mom making you have a foot fetish thing, i kind of realize it DOES happen, im glad it didnt happen to me, and although that is a very weird experience mighty mike, it looks like it had no real bearing if you liked feet when you were 4. i DO remember a teenage babysitter poking me and playing with me with her feet when i was probably around 4 or 5, and being fascinated with the small size and the way the feet wrinkled up when they touched me and how they seemed to have a life of their own, LOL.... also i remember a time when the same teenage babysitter had to take me somewhere in our oldass car, and it wouldnt start and she was pumpin gthe gas pedal and those two things i thnk definately led me in the direction.

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mike:

Jak - somehow I'm not surprised that one of the foot freaks here would be turned on by the story LOL

My mom's feet were quite disgusting though

aw man, thanks for ruining it for me! LOL!
Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Saran
Board Regular
Member # 10040

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saran   Author's Homepage   Email Saran   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Even my mom used to tease me with her feet. I will suck her toea and massage her at the age of 5. Any women can contact me at : saran_pradeep@yahoo.com
Posts: 2 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lambskin
Elite Trooper
Member # 1542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lambskin         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what?
Posts: 475 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ChargeR
Elite Trooper
Member # 2219

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChargeR   Email ChargeR   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've always been disgusted with my mothers feet. Even thinking and typing about them makes me sick but when I was around your age my Uncles Wife my aunt now, no blood relations used to do the dishes at my Grandma's house and I used to love to grab a hold of her ankles and have her drag me around on the tile. I don't know how I became so in love with bare soles but I think back then is when it all started for me.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 318 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Family Feet
Board Regular
Member # 7007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Family Feet   Email Family Feet       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember, when I was a teen and was causing for some ploblems, my mom sometimes wrestles with me to show who was the boss. I can remember 2 time when she forced me to sniffle her aroma socks who she was wearing. It was a big punischment those time, but now when I am remembering this stuff I know maybe why my foot fetish & my submissive thing started
Posts: 32 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
This is a very weird srory but when I did something that I shouldn't have been doing around the house my mother would try to hold me down and try to shove her foot in my mouth. She did this often when I was about 11 years old. She thought I hated feet because at the time I would often point out how ugly somebody's feet were. She never got them in my mouth because I was strong enough to hold her back but they did touch my cheeks numerous times. This didn't cause my foot fetish because I was turned on by feet when I was as young as 4. It sure was strange though. To a guy like me, having your mother try to shove her foot in your mouth would be like a breast man's mother trying to shove her breast in his mouth. [Puke]

That's a different punishment Im surprised you did'nt play her up deliberitly because I would have done if I had been in your shoes.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LicknTickleFeet
Loyal Member
Member # 2004

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LicknTickleFeet   Email LicknTickleFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just my humble opinion - I think Mighty Mike's mom was just playing. I don't think she really wanted her toes in his mouth. She thought it was funny watching him freak out.

I'll bet if he had started sucking her toes and licking her feet enthusiastically - she would jerked her feet away from him and never took her shoes off around him again.

As to whether it enhanced his foot fetish, I suppose it could have some people; others it would have made them hate feet forever.

Posts: 82 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
master p
BANNED
Member # 1501

Icon 1 posted      Profile for master p   Email master p       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my mom did the same thing with me, she would
kick off her shoes and make me smell her smelly
feet in pantyhose, but i liked her nyloned feet
especially the smell they were sort of popcorn
and vinegar 'cause she would wore the same
hose for several days and that's what i liked....

Posts: 29 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Plastercast to thank:
quote:
This is a very weird srory but when I did something that I shouldn't have been doing around the house my mother would try to hold me down and try to shove her foot in my mouth. She did this often when I was about 11 years old. She thought I hated feet because at the time I would often point out how ugly somebody's feet were. She never got them in my mouth because I was strong enough to hold her back but they did touch my cheeks numerous times. This didn't cause my foot fetish because I was turned on by feet when I was as young as 4. It sure was strange though. To a guy like me, having your mother try to shove her foot in your mouth would be like a breast man's mother trying to shove her breast in his mouth. [Puke]

That's a different punishment Im surprised you did'nt play her up deliberitly because I would have done if I had been in your shoes.
um uh that's my mom...

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hum.... what a thread.....

my mom had feet that could produce a nice scent.. but being that it's mom... kinda was a weird thing to notice. made me uncomfy in the car when she took her shoes off... picturing mom.. her feet. her heels.. in a car.. yeah messed up a lot of fantasies for me. but her friends she had over at times... very very differnt story!!! that was fun to look forward to.

my mom never did that foot thing you guys talk about. she felt that kind of play would make any guy gay and in love with his mom too much. so, she kept away from all that horseplay.. works fine for me.. i don't have any traumatizing feet stories about my mom.

i do konw that i once got grounded for playing with her friend's shoe.. and she felt she had prevented me from getting into feet!! yeah right

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doitny
Loyal Member
Member # 14061

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doitny   Email doitny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
never anything with mom. thank god! but aunts and cousins are fair game. i have a few stories but i must tell you the best one. one new years eve my family all went to my grandma house, i live in the basement with my mom and sister. i was about 14. me my to older cousins and there girlfreinds went down to my house to play monopoly.the two girlfriend who were in there early 20's did not want to play so they went in my room to hang out.when i lost all my money and was out of the game i went in to hang out with them.one of the girls who i had a great crush on was lying on my bed in the pose position. all of the sudden out of noware she ask me to rub her stocking feet! i could not believe what she said but i was in heaven for at least a half hour or so.her feet layed straight and i even got a stocking foot slap in my face a few times, i don't remember why. i was kinda a wise ass back then. boy did i love that and i guess that helped fuel my love for women who are aggressive with there feet in words or actions. and she was about 5'4 90 pds. and i was a big boy at 6ft about 170pds at that age. what a turn on for this little girl to make me rub and slap me with her feet. i remember that she asked once or twice if i minded rubbing her feet and i kept saying "no i love doing this". after the second thime that question came up the other girl ruined it for me. she said i know why he does't mind.....because he's looking up your dress! i protested that this was not true but those feet left my hands faster than you can say the word feet. and as they came up i got got a hard 2 feet slap in my face. i felt that, but she did not appoligize figuring i deserved it for looking up her dress. i was not sorry and loved every minute of it, just wished it lasted longer. and by the way she had on full body stocking and my room was dark with the only light coming from the fish tank. i could not see anything anyway.
Posts: 64 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doitny
Loyal Member
Member # 14061

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doitny   Email doitny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i know i was a little off topic, but that story made me think of family and i had to tell you guys.
Posts: 64 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My mom used to horseplay with me that made me uncomfortable. I'd be sitting there watching television or whatever, and she'd come by and kick at my leg with her bare foot, or step on my foot...

It freaked me the hell out for the longest time, but eventually I had to come clean with her and let her know that because I like barefoot girls, that her messing with me by using her feet was like flashing me her boobs. She never flashed her boobs of course, but I wanted her to think of her feet touching me in the same context. It hurt her feelings and put her off, thinking I was "too cool for mom" or whatever, but she eventually digested it and had no problem cutting out that kind of horseplaying.

Her messing with me had no impact on my desires, and I think it's safe to say that your mom never effected your desires either Mighty Mike. Always remember, the majority of people don't look at feet as anything sexual, so to our mom's they're just seeing their feet as walkers...nothing more.

You don't have a thing to worry about. You didn't get turned on by it, you're not putting your girl up to doing the same thing to rekindle that feeling of your mom doing it...you're fine! [Cool]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it definitly didn't affect me in any way

just a weird story I just had to share lol

like I said before I was getting wood from pretty feet since 4 but I do wonder if this somehow increased my attraction towards feet

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links