Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » anybody else's mother do this to them as a child? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: anybody else's mother do this to them as a child?
shoeslave
Major Player
Member # 2778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shoeslave   Email shoeslave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my fetish started when I was 4 or 5. My 15 yo sister used to make me sniff her smelly shoes and socks. She was very sadistic towards me and I'm sure that is the reason why I am very submissive. She used to make me sniff her shoes for many fantastic years. Now she is 60 and still enjoys teasing me with threats of telling the whole family about my fetish!
Posts: 183 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
underthetoes
Elite Trooper
Member # 6176

Icon 1 posted      Profile for underthetoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow, the family feet thing freaks me out a bit, my friends mum started my fetish when i was about 6-7, i used to always stare at them, but as for my own mum, no fucking way!!!
Posts: 303 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cute Toes
Loyal Member
Member # 14378

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cute Toes   Email Cute Toes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if my mum did that to me i would go berserk and decide to spend a few years in mental hospital

yuck [Puke]

Posts: 77 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
damn maybe I should look into that lol

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DennisIsEvil
All Pro Poster
Member # 11755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DennisIsEvil   Email DennisIsEvil   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mike:
This is a very weird srory but when I did something that I shouldn't have been doing around the house my mother would try to hold me down and try to shove her foot in my mouth. She did this often when I was about 11 years old. She thought I hated feet because at the time I would often point out how ugly somebody's feet were. She never got them in my mouth because I was strong enough to hold her back but they did touch my cheeks numerous times. This didn't cause my foot fetish because I was turned on by feet when I was as young as 4. It sure was strange though. To a guy like me, having your mother try to shove her foot in your mouth would be like a breast man's mother trying to shove her breast in his mouth. [Puke]

No, when I acted up my mom took a belt to my ass if Pop wasn't around to do it. I've had a foot fetish since I was about 3. I have no clue if she ever knew about it.

--------------------
A warzone is no place to eat tacos.

Posts: 520 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey u got any pics of ur mom? i might like her feet [Wink]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
hey u got any pics of ur mom? i might like her feet [Wink]

no i am not posting pics of my mom tyler, you pervert [Laugh]

--------------------
quote:
posted by Andy - Laa:

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
idolfan06
Loyal Member
Member # 17021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for idolfan06     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok so this is good I guess, cuz I thought I was the only one who hated my mom's feet! EW it's the worst thing in the world!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!
Posts: 69 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
banana
Board Regular
Member # 9118

Icon 1 posted      Profile for banana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My sister got mine going,
Posts: 5 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

you guys just love to bump up this thread lol

--------------------
quote:
posted by Andy - Laa:

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
after long long thought.. as a little child.. at times.. my mom used to use her feet to kid around with her kids.. she'd poke.. or roll you over while you tried to crawl. how do i know.. i was the oldest.. and assumed if she did it to the younger ones.. she must have done it to me.

it's more like a teasing thing she did. i bet if she knew it'd have any lasting memories.. she'd not do it at all. i dont' recall her doing anything to me.. but what i remember.. when i was old enough to know feet meant something to me.. she tried to spank that out of me. i learned to hide it.. she felt she 'taught' me straight... and my interest has stayed below radar for most of my life.

recently.. my bro tried to 'out' me because he thought i was 'sick' and my mom threatened to 'spank' me out of it. i denied it.. played it off.. the subject was dropped.

does that make me go 'ewwwwwwww'? no... it's just folks being folks... and silly... or supidly ignorant. i pay them no mind.

just as long as they don't try to tell me i'm weird for what I like and they can't because they don't know.

so.. that is my post on this thread.. i won't bring it back up Mighty Mike again [Wink]

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links