Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » anybody else's mother do this to them as a child? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: anybody else's mother do this to them as a child?
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is a very weird srory but when I did something that I shouldn't have been doing around the house my mother would try to hold me down and try to shove her foot in my mouth. She did this often when I was about 11 years old. She thought I hated feet because at the time I would often point out how ugly somebody's feet were. She never got them in my mouth because I was strong enough to hold her back but they did touch my cheeks numerous times. This didn't cause my foot fetish because I was turned on by feet when I was as young as 4. It sure was strange though. To a guy like me, having your mother try to shove her foot in your mouth would be like a breast man's mother trying to shove her breast in his mouth. [Puke]

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like she had a foot fetish and needed very badly to have someone suck on her foot and/or toes. Sorry, but I'd say that's very odd, particularly at that age. Did she ever offer any explanation for this? Was she kidding around or truly angry? It's amazing that you stayed a foot guy!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Swiss
Loyal Member
Member # 9575

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Swiss   Email The Swiss   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well my watchoutgirl that my mother let come to watch on me yust loved it if i was crawling down to her legs & feet at age of 2.

--------------------
I'm sportiv, good looking, famouse (sometimes on TV) but poor, soundproducer from Switzerland and having a footfetisch ! [Wink] Need talk ? SMS or Phone me on: ++41'78'753'39'60 in Swiss. LOL

Posts: 99 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow, i would be deeply disturbed if MY mom wouldve tried that on me. BUT it turns me on hearing somebody ELSE's mom trying to do it to them! lol
Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footspy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2112

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footspy   Author's Homepage   Email footspy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Swiss:
Well my watchoutgirl that my mother let come to watch on me yust loved it if i was crawling down to her legs & feet at age of 2.

I'm sorry but I have no idea what you just said.
Posts: 1750 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MagiK_11
Board Regular
Member # 5917

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MagiK_11     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He said his babysitter use to love it when he was 2 years old and crawled around her feet and legs.
Posts: 40 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Swiss
Loyal Member
Member # 9575

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Swiss   Email The Swiss   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tnx Magik ! You have it ....

Cheers

--------------------
I'm sportiv, good looking, famouse (sometimes on TV) but poor, soundproducer from Switzerland and having a footfetisch ! [Wink] Need talk ? SMS or Phone me on: ++41'78'753'39'60 in Swiss. LOL

Posts: 99 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daemoness
Major Player
Member # 1980

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daemoness   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MagiK_11:
He said his babysitter use to love it when he was 2 years old and crawled around her feet and legs.

hey, that was pretty good

--------------------
 -

^_^ Daemonessfeet@gmail.com ^_^

Posts: 225 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Swiss
Loyal Member
Member # 9575

But it is 100% correct that the babysitter loved it that i crawled around her legs and feet when i was 2 years old.

--------------------

Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would need years of therapy if my mom tried to force her feet into my mouth for any reason.

Connecting my foot fetish to my mom in any way is kinda like...well, you know... [Puke]

Sorry, don't mean to make light of your situation. Do those situations still haunt you?

Bondo

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
killa
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for killa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
traumatizing...

--------------------
College girl amateur foot shoots

Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MagiK_11
Board Regular
Member # 5917

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MagiK_11     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by daemoness:
quote:
Originally posted by MagiK_11:

hey, that was pretty good
Thanks, just needed to read between the lines
[Wink] By the way, you're hot. [Cheers]

And back on topic, if my mom shoved her feet down my mouth as a kid I would have probably found a new fetish. [Confused] That must have been pretty gross for you Mike lol.

Posts: 40 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She always did it in a joking way but still being a foot guy it was very weird. Does anybody think that it's possible that this enhanced my foot fetish? I need feet to get off. I have to see them or feel them in some way.

Jak - somehow I'm not surprised that one of the foot freaks here would be turned on by the story LOL

My mom's feet were quite disgusting though

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's called child molestation, pure and simple.

Kinda sexy though.

But, not my Mums feet. Uh-uh, no way!

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mike:
She always did it in a joking way but still being a foot guy it was very weird. Does anybody think that it's possible that this enhanced my foot fetish? My mom's feet were quite disgusting though

Anything's possible- just saw part of a movie last week (starring Cheryl Ladd, my favorite Angel) based on a true story, where her character, who was raped, becomes attracted to and defends her rapist.

I would say it would be possible for you to dis-associate yourself from the fact the it was your mom's feet and get aroused by the activity itself.
But I'd think that much more likely to happen if they were great looking feet.

I've often wondered whether my mom's bare feet influenced me somehow. I know she ran around barefoot a lot and her feet were not bad looking, but I have no recollection of anything like direct contact with them ever happening.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links