Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Which celebrity feet that you never have gotten a look at, are you dying to see? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Which celebrity feet that you never have gotten a look at, are you dying to see?
tasm
Major Player
Member # 3081

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tasm   Email tasm   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd love to see the soles of erica christiansen,summer galu,catherine zeta jones,allysa milano,kaley cuoco.

--------------------
women's feet are so awesome!!!!!!

Posts: 148 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eyes_on_the_ground
Board Regular
Member # 15950

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eyes_on_the_ground   Email eyes_on_the_ground   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LordLucan:
Eyes_on_the_ground...here's Julie Dreyfuss for you!

This made my day! Thanks a lot.

God she's lovely.

~E~

Posts: 10 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd like to see the toe's and sole's of these women.
1.Jennifer Tilly
2.Sheryl Lee
3.Sherlyn fenn
4.Sally Richardson
5.Kate Sagal
6.Leah Cairns

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ilovefeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 1268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ilovefeet         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If anyone has any pics of Shelley Long and /or Monica Horan(Amy on Everybody Loves Raymond)I would like to see them.
Posts: 316 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Megyn Price and Lynsey Bartilson - the mother and daughter from the show "Grounded for Life"

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AZfootman
Major Player
Member # 2374

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AZfootman   Author's Homepage   Email AZfootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have always wanted to see Suzanne Somers' feet. Never have gotten a close up of them. Would love to see her toes.
Posts: 201 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LordLucan
The King Of Feet
Member # 2130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LordLucan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AZFootman...here's one for you:

Suzanne Somers

--------------------
International Celebrity Feet

Posts: 11886 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Most of mine happen to be Local News Celebrities:
Nesita Kwan (NBC5 news)
Linda Yu (ABC7)
Micah Materre (WGN News Anchor)
We might never see their feet. [Cry]

and actress Marg Helgenberger, from CSI. I think she's one, HOT Redhead! [Mmm]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Wing-Washer:
Megyn Price and Lynsey Bartilson - the mother and daughter from the show "Grounded for Life"

The daughter on that show is another hot, Redhead I'd love to see barefoot! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LordLucan
The King Of Feet
Member # 2130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LordLucan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shomeyotoes...here's a couple of Marg! Enjoy!

Marg Helgenberger 1

Marg Helgenberger 2

Marg Helgenberger 3

--------------------

Posts: 11886 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleitudeX
Major Player
Member # 15339

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleitudeX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone have some of Helen Hunt or Lucy Lou?
Posts: 124 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Thanks, LordLucan!! [Thumbs Up]

You never cease to amaze me!

--------------------

LordLucan
The King Of Feet
Member # 2130

Plenty of Helen Hunt and Lucy Liu (I assume that's who you meant) at International Celebrity Feet. Just check my sig where it says...'Celebrity Feet'.

--------------------

nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
surf on over to my blog and leave some requests.. i have some decent sources and might be able to fill some of these requests too.. not to step on LL toes(no pun intended.. yuck lol)
i know i have the women from Grounded for Life, just got to upload them.. look for them within the next week guys.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Live For Feet
Major Player
Member # 1064

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Live For Feet   Email Live For Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lord....can u add Lisa Robertson of QVC to your wanted list?

--------------------
All I want for Christmas is Heather Stewart.

Posts: 135 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links