Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Which celebrity feet that you never have gotten a look at, are you dying to see? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Which celebrity feet that you never have gotten a look at, are you dying to see?
remmy19
Board Regular
Member # 15721

Icon 1 posted      Profile for remmy19   Email remmy19   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For some reason mine is Ciara the R&B singer. She looks so hot in close toe heels in her videos but have never seen her showing her feet. What about everyone else?
Posts: 18 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Albatross
Elite Trooper
Member # 15234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Albatross     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nicole Sullivan from MadTV and The King of Queens.
Posts: 310 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MORENA BACCARIN!!!!

Jeez-Louise I have ran search after search on the internet to find a pic of Morena Baccarin's feet, and have turned up squat. Hell, I'd even be happy with a damned ol' flip-flops or sandals pic...ANYTHING to see how Ms. Baccarin's feet look. She's so danged hot and oozing sexuality (playing a "companion" on Firefly helped this image along I'm sure), naturally I can't help but wonder if her feet measure up with the rest of her or not. There was just one episode of Firefly when she went barefoot for a tiny scene, but the camera was so far off you couldn't see any detail... [Cry]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LordLucan
The King Of Feet
Member # 2130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LordLucan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here you go Lou... Morena Baccarin's Feet!

--------------------
International Celebrity Feet

Posts: 11886 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LordLucan:
Here you go Lou... Morena Baccarin's Feet!

Oh man...Brother LL, if you aren't married but have made plans, you can write me down as a dancer at your wedding! Don't worry, I'll gladly leave my clothes on... [Big Grin]

Anyway...Thank you sir! Thank you very much! [Bow Down]

I'm not disappointed...no sir...not at all! In fact, I think it's pretty damn cool and a real treat that her toes are polish free! Pretty feet, natural toes...yeap, Morena's feet have been worth waiting for.

You are the man LL! [Cheers]

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Live For Feet
Major Player
Member # 1064

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Live For Feet   Email Live For Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lisa Robertson from QVC. I have seen her in sexy shoes on the network, but have never seen a close up or any picture.
I love that woman!

--------------------
All I want for Christmas is Heather Stewart.

Posts: 135 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LordLucan
The King Of Feet
Member # 2130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LordLucan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad to be of service Lou!

--------------------

Posts: 11886 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eyes_on_the_ground
Board Regular
Member # 15950

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eyes_on_the_ground   Email eyes_on_the_ground   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Talking (loosely) of Jeez Louise, Julie Dreyfuss (Kill Bill). She looked so good in those mules, even without the arm.

Erica Stevens (Naked News) OMG she's so lovely.

Actually the list goes on and on.

The other main feet I've been hanging out to see is of the spy-chick singer-rapper Betty Boo. I saw a woman's magazine article, where a custom shoemaker to the stars described Madonna's feet as old and ugly looking (here here) and Betty Boo's feet as among the most beautiful.

Can't remember her real name.

Obviously everyone has there own ideas about beauty, but looking at her face, I'd love to see her feet.

~E~

Posts: 10 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eyes_on_the_ground
Board Regular
Member # 15950

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eyes_on_the_ground   Email eyes_on_the_ground   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This Morena pic isn't bad for a tease, you get the idea anyway...

http://ktntbradshaw.cjb.net/pix/morena-baccarin-serenity-movie-los-angeles-premiere-hq-02-1500.jpg

~E~

Posts: 10 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

quote:
Originally posted by eyes_on_the_ground:
This Morena pic isn't bad for a tease, you get the idea anyway...

~E~

Thanks for the pic! Yeah, it's a tease, but it's better than anything I've been able to find on my own. [Cool]

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

metaldaze
All Pro Poster
Member # 8232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for metaldaze   Email metaldaze   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TINA FEY OF SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE/30 ROCK!!!!!! [Mad]
I've been looking for years to find pics of her barefooted.I've allways had the hots for her and I just gotta see her feet.Most times when theirs a celeb who's feet I want to see,I can zip around the internet and find something and then say find a better pic later on but Tina Fey....It's been a task let me tell ya.She's leaving S.N.L. and will be devoting her time to her new sitcom 30 rock this fall on NBC.It being a sitcom their may be a scene where she's home and barefooted or something....who knows but she has to be the hardest celeb foot pic I've ever tried to find.I'll keep hoping to score something. [Thumbs Up]
Oh yeah and THE DONNAS!!!!!! I would give my left nut for a nice shot of those girls barefooted.No I'm serious I would give my left nut to see The Donnas barefooted you heard me! [Big Grin]
My fav Donna? MAYA I Love her!!! Pics of those girls barefooted are hard to find as well I might add!

--------------------
The World is full of Kings and Queens who blind your eyes and steal your dreams It's Heaven and Hell

Posts: 560 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Uno1
Elite Trooper
Member # 2883

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Uno1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For those of you familiar with daytime drama...

Genie Francis -- the legendary Laura from General Hospital. I am a guy in my 20s and I admit to having a longtime crush on this "older" woman, and I'm sure that a couple decades ago, many other guys who were around my age at the time felt the same way. Her appeal spans generations.

I think she's one of the most beautiful women in the world, and it's a shame that this is the best view I've ever seen of her bare feet (believe me, I've searched both the Web and old episodes of the show).

Also, for those of you who watch primetime TV on Tuesdays...

Cote de Pablo, who plays Ziva on NCIS.

I also think that she's one of the most beautiful women in the world. Actually, to take it a step further, I really think Cote de Pablo is one of the most beautiful women ever. It's another shame that this is the best I've seen of her feet in pictures, though it actually isn't too bad, and I do have an NCIS episode recorded in which she puts her feet up after a sparring session. It's a somewhat decent view, mostly of the bottoms (I want to see her tops!), and they appear to be quite beautiful.

Posts: 350 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LordLucan
The King Of Feet
Member # 2130

Eyes_on_the_ground...here's Julie Dreyfuss for you!

--------------------

Stryder_007
Major Player
Member # 13405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stryder_007   Email Stryder_007   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I want to see some of Shannon Elizabeth from American Pie. I would hers, Kristen dunce, Sofia Varga, and Nelly Furtado.

--------------------
The second largest production sites of human pheromones are on the feet. Conincedence! I think not!

Posts: 179 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LordLucan
The King Of Feet
Member # 2130

Stryder...just check my sig where it says 'Celebrity Feet'. You'll find plenty of pics of all the ladies you named there.

--------------------

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links